The Student Room Group

Girls: how obvious do you make it that you like someone in a club?

I often see or talk to many girls who complain that they don't get approached on a night out, but from my experience they generally don't express their attraction to another person - therefore hindering their chances of 'pulling'.

So I was wondering: Do the girls on TSR express their interest? And if so, how? (i.e. heavy eye contact, initiating conversation, dancing with them etc)

(this picture pretty much illustrates my point, from both a male and female point of view)

Spoiler

Edit: Ok, seen as though people seem to be misunderstanding, I'm not asking for tips on how to pick up girls, or how I can tell when a girl likes me. I'm asking the girls themselves what they do to show interest, as a few of my female friends complain of not 'pulling' and I was wondering whether it's because they generally don't show their interest obviously.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the picture sums it up perfectly
Reply 2
ewwwwwwww such a cringy post
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by j0rd4nn
pff. :| guess u never been to a club?

when a big tune is blasting, every1 jus dances n u jus make eye contact :| dnt be a sad **** tho init, after a few jager bombs, vk's and maybe aftershock, reject is easily delt with :wink:

... Wut?
Haha that picture is funny!

In a club a conversation is near impossible, unless you're comfortable going up real close to a stranger and showing in their ear.

Most girls give a cheeky look and a smile to indicate that they like you.
Reply 5
Original post by j0rd4nn

when a big tune is blasting, every1 jus dances n u jus make eye contact :| dnt be a sad **** tho init, after a few jager bombs, vk's and maybe aftershock, reject is easily delt with :wink:

to answer the question, in case retards are reading: eye contact, and dance

:lolwut:
I lick his belly button to show him that I'm interested.
LOL, no. I don't go clubbing, so I wouldn't know.. But I suspect they would just grind against you to show they're interested?

But in general, when I like a boy, I just make eye contact which NEVER WORKS! I think, with boys, you just have to tell them and stop making hints because they WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THE CODE OF ATTRACTION.
From my experience, if a girl goes and dances in a vaguely sexy way, remotely near a man, and then looks at him, its quite likely he'll then try to dance with/grind on her. :/
Original post by j0rd4nn

ye INIT blud
Reply 9
I think the fact you just used a comic to prove what you meant, shows that no girl is going to like you in a club.

EDIT: lmao, im getting negged for telling the truth?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Gabbycat_Almighty
From my experience, if a girl goes and dances in a vaguely sexy way, remotely near a man, and then looks at him, its quite likely he'll then try to dance with/grind on her. :/

Or so she likes to think!

Yeah there is a lot of pervy guys out there but most girls out there assume every guy is somewhat interested in them!, I have even glanced over my side before looking for a friend to have girls sneer at me and, once or twice had a girl come up to me saying I was a creep and staring at them though I turned my head once to look for a friend and not at them and only for a split second.

Men shouldnt have to be afraid to even glance in another direction incase a woman finds them creepy, nor should even if he was having a quick glance at a girl he finds attractive feel like he isnt allowed to because she might get offended!
Reply 11
"Hello, I like you"
I really wish I was joking too...

In all fairness, it’s not something I’ve said often in my life. Partly because I’m about as sexual as a turnip.
always lol at these threads, op asked girls, and its full of balls
Original post by EarlHickey

Yeah there is a lot of pervy guys out there but most girls out there assume every guy is somewhat interested in them!, I have even glanced over my side before looking for a friend to have girls sneer at me and, once or twice had a girl come up to me saying I was a creep and staring at them though I turned my head once to look for a friend and not at them and only for a split second.

Men shouldnt have to be afraid to even glance in another direction incase a woman finds them creepy, nor should even if he was having a quick glance at a girl he finds attractive feel like he isnt allowed to because she might get offended!

Oh, this is SO true! Some girls do really need to calm down and realise that just because a guy in a club smiles at you, it doesn't mean he's instantly some obsessive stalker creep.
To make a bit of a generalisation here, the girls who react like this also tend to be the ones who going out looking for male attention/to pull! It makes no sense :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by j0rd4nn

VK is for pussys
I look at him a few times, catch his eye.
If he doesn't come over to me, but carries on looking i just walk up and say hi.
It saddens me that going clubbing is associated with slutty behaviour. Because lets face it, thats what most people meeting strangers seem to do, quick kiss/shag and then it's over.

What ever happened to people going clubbing just for fun with friends?
Original post by EarlHickey

This happened to me once! Although I was looking in the girl's direction for a while (also looking for a friend) and she thought I was staring at her.

She gets angry and gives me a wtf look but I didn't take notice of it because I thought she's probably communicating with somebody near/behind me so I carried on looking for my friend.

Then she gets up and walks over to me calling me a perv and I was so taken back, then she explained and I told her not to flatter herself she's not pretty enough to justify her assumption that every guy who looks in her direction is staring at her.

That shut her up :smile:
Can't stand girls who immediately assume every guy on the planet wants to shag them...bitch please :hand:
Original post by CookieDoughLove
It saddens me that going clubbing is associated with slutty behaviour. Because lets face it, thats what most people meeting strangers seem to do, quick kiss/shag and then it's over.

What ever happened to people going clubbing just for fun with friends?

who cares ? guys are horny, so are girls, if u mix alcohol, then something is gonna happen
Original post by Pensivedore
I lick his belly button to show him that I'm interested.
LOL, no. I don't go clubbing, so I wouldn't know.. But I suspect they would just grind against you to show they're interested?

But in general, when I like a boy, I just make eye contact which NEVER WORKS! I think, with boys, you just have to tell them and stop making hints because they WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THE CODE OF ATTRACTION.

you had nothing to add to this thread so why insult us?

obviously a neek!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending