OR

I don't eat meat. :pierre:
Reply 1742
Original post by lella_m

I don't eat meat. :pierre:

Is it your choice? I eat only chicken meat. :smile:
Original post by xfactorfan
daddy's girl :camp:

i didnt know we had more than one around here. thought it was only that amiejade person.

:pierre:
Original post by aliluvschoc

Max is buying v-necks. :pain:

:sexface: I didn't buy them at the end. ****ing rip off ffs :colonhash:
Original post by MJay91
Is it your choice? I eat only chicken meat. :smile:

Yes, entirely my choice. :h:

I haven't eaten meat since I was 7. What is your reason for only eating chicken (or white meat I'm asumming) is it a personal choice?
What's your favourite vegetable, lella?
Original post by Johnny Christ
:sexface: I didn't buy them at the end. ****ing rip off ffs :colonhash:

Why would you consider it? :teehee:

Synyster Gates looks god-awful. I have no idea why he wears them at all, let alone why he only wears them. He looks like a bloody transsexual cock sucker. I used to think he was fit but I've realised he lost it in about 2009. :lol:

what is this?!

Why would you consider it? :teehee:

Synyster Gates looks god-awful. I have no idea why he wears them at all, let alone why he only wears them. He looks like a bloody transsexual cock sucker. I used to think he was fit but I've realised he lost it in about 2009. :lol:

what is this?!

I think he can pull off the v-neck look :sadnod: Not with shorts though :nope:

He's still hot :hand:
Original post by Johnny Christ
I think he can pull off the v-neck look :sadnod: Not with shorts though :nope:

He's still hot :hand:

I've never seen a man look good in a v-neck tbh. He was hot before he started wearing them. He'd be hot naked, but he needs to change his stylist :sadnod:
Reply 1750
Original post by lella_m
Yes, entirely my choice. :h:

I haven't eaten meat since I was 7. What is your reason for only eating chicken (or white meat I'm asumming) is it a personal choice?

Wow, did you miss it in the first weeks? I'm extremely choosy regarding chicken meat. I just can't stand the brownish bits, so I eat chicken mostly in fast foods. :tongue:
Original post by m:)ckel
What's your favourite vegetable, lella?

I don't necessarily have a favourite vegetable. I enjoy most fruits and vegetables all the same (apart from beetroot, not a complete fan :p:)
Original post by MJay91
Wow, did you miss it in the first weeks? I'm extremely choosy regarding chicken meat. I just can't stand the brownish bits, so I eat chicken mostly in fast foods. :tongue:

I didn't miss it one bit. So you enjoy bleached, chemically processed foods? :holmes:
I see. I like carrots the best.
Reply 1753
Original post by lella_m
I didn't miss it one bit. So you enjoy bleached, chemically processed foods? :holmes:

Unfortunately, yes. I know that the meat is about million times more chemically processed than the chicken you buy in Tesco, but it just tastes so good to me. :biggrin:
Reply 1754

Shredded apples and carrots and a little bit of sugar. Have you ever eaten it? It's SO good.

Nice choice.

Original post by MJay91
Unfortunately, yes. I know that the meat is about million times more chemically processed than the chicken you buy in Tesco, but it just tastes so good to me. :biggrin:

Are you very much a visual eater? In the sense that you would enjoy a meal much more if it looked appealing rather than the same meal presented in a different way? :holmes:
Original post by MJay91

Original post by MJay91
Shredded apples and carrots and a little bit of sugar. Have you ever eaten it? It's SO good.

No. It sounds like something a horse would eat, albeit still tasty.
Reply 1757
No. It sounds like something a horse would eat, albeit still tasty.

Well, my grandma used to prepare it for me a lot when I was a child, so I guess it's a recipe from the times of second world war, when they didn't have that much to choose from. :smile:
Reply 1758
Original post by lella_m
Are you very much a visual eater? In the sense that you would enjoy a meal much more if it looked appealing rather than the same meal presented in a different way? :holmes:

Hey, I like that term 'visual eater' :biggrin:. That's what I am. I just love nicely arranged dishes when in restaurant. :smile:

EDIT: Sorry, I have to start doing those double quotations.
Original post by MJay91
Hey, I like that term 'visual eater' :biggrin:. That's what I am. I just love nicely arranged dishes when in restaurant. :smile:

EDIT: Sorry, I have to start doing those double quotations.

No need to be sorry. :h:

Yes, I know quite a few visual eaters. I guess we all are to some extent; evolution has made us this way. It's simply a case of some more so than others, much like yourself. :p:

Latest