The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The One Ronnie is a depressing title.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Doctor Who and Top Gear.

This is pretty much all I am planning on watching and will watch whatever if I am sat in front of the TV / had a look through the radiotimes
Reply 6803
Does nobody else find it weird that Karen isn't in any of the promo pics?
Original post by meskell

Maybe she has transformed into the blond girl?
Original post by meskell

Isn't she stuck on a train, maybe they couldn't find any exciting shots? Let's face it, even Karen would have a job to make a ticket inspectors uniform look sexy.
Original post by Perfect_Gent
Isn't she stuck on a train, maybe they couldn't find any exciting shots? Let's face it, even Karen would have a job to make a ticket inspectors uniform look sexy.

:lies:
Perfect_Gent's controversial return. :teehee:
I posted the synopsis before, which explains Amy's absence;

Spoiler

Reply 6809
Karen Gillan can make anything look sexy tbh.
Why can't they make a Christmas ep WITHOUT a spaceship? I got nothing against the production team using ships of any sort, but its always big ships on Christmas.
You haven't even see the episode yet. Why not actually wait and see how it all plays out.
Can I just say.....I have tried fish fingers and custard.....and it's actually quite yummy :biggrin:
Original post by purple_starlight
Can I just say.....I have tried fish fingers and custard.....and it's actually quite yummy :biggrin:

maybe you should colour yourself purple next and post pictures on the internet :ninjagirl:
Original post by futuredoc77
maybe you should colour yourself purple next and post pictures on the internet :ninjagirl:

ooooh good idea!! It could match my tsr profile picture....to match my name :biggrin:
ooooh good idea!! It could match my tsr profile picture....to match my name :biggrin:

lol, I didn't even notice that. :biggrin:

Now you have a solid reason to do it too :yep:

I need to try it. I did have fish fingers a few days ago and while I was eating them I said offhandedly I need some custard and all my housemates thought it was quite disgusting.
Original post by wizard710
I need to try it. I did have fish fingers a few days ago and while I was eating them I said offhandedly I need some custard and all my housemates thought it was quite disgusting.

lol....you should try it!!

it tastes a bit like a sweeter type of mayonaise ...with fishfingers

YUM!

I do like fish fingers and I do like custard. :ninja:

Latest