The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Seriously, why inform anyone that you're a virgin?

Honestly, losing your virginity isn't going to solve the problem at head-first, isn't that going to make the problems worse, i.e. if you're able to tell the same people that you are a virgin and they will naturally enquire as to whom you lost it to, and then what will you say? Will you lie?
Original post by pink_flower
ur only 18.....i think going to a prostitute is a bit drastic....

This too. I didnt think of doing that at your age, then again it also sounds like a waste of money and I tend to be careful with my money.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Also, is wearing a condom the generally 'done thing'?

Just in case you do the opposite of what most people have posted on here and go through with this, yes, condoms are advised.
Original post by Bubbles0ox
You should meet up with the virgin boys of TSR... this would stop all the annoying "im a virgin" posts.

TSR virgin orgy society anyone? :tongue:
Don't do it, it'll be a big mistake, trust me .. (not that I've done it) You wanna wait till you're with somebody that you trust and feel comfortable with. A lot of girls I know haven't dived into having sex at the earliest possible opportunity, and it's perfectly normal and they're happy. :smile: In my experience, the ones who teased about not having lost virginity early on are the ones who are mothers and fathers now, or have bad reputations as sluts .. guys definitely appreciate a girl who doesn't give it out easily, and you will have a lot more self-respect knowing that you waited rather than paying somebody for a couple of hours of affectionless meaningless sex, that is only one in an extraordinarily long line for him..
Reply 25
smells like horse sh..
Reply 26
You wouldn't sleep with guys you were seeing so now you're considering a prostitute?

Poor trolling.
Original post by I'mNewHere

Doesn't that sound like a paradox? :/
Original post by I'mNewHere

Love it!
This defenitly need to be done. :biggrin:
Oh god, another girl who has fallen to the pressure to have sex with the first thing that moves.
Reply 30
I hear you can sell your virginity on ebay these days...
Original post by lastchristmas
Original post by Walter Ego
No need to pay. I'll do it for a cup of coffee ?

i'd do it for a biscuit

Maybe we could have a threesome and spit-roast her. Then I might let you dunk your biscuit in my coffee :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Blueflare
Are you really that desperate for sex? Don't do it just because people are teasing you, that would be completely stupid. They'd probably tease you more for going with a prostitute anyway, I fail to see what this will solve.
You're only 18, you have plenty of time to meet someone!

Obviously I wouldn't tell anyone and if a future boyfriend asked I'd just say I lost it with a ONS. Its just the first time nervousness I want to get rid of basically.
Reply 33
Honey, ignore what people at your college / work say. Honestly why they are teasing you is beyond me: they are being very immature. The only reason someone would tease you about that is because they are jealous.

My advice to you is this. Don't be ashamed. Be proud. It's impossible to make fun of someone who is proud.
sex for a girl the first time hurts and you might bleed so if youre really considering paying for sex make sure you get a hug afterwards! Personally I'd wait to meet someone nice, even if it doesnt work out thats just the way it goes at least you could look back in the future and not feel like you regretted it or wasted your 'innocence'. Theres plenty of guys who would be quite happy to wait until youre ready if he knew he was gonna pop your cherry, so dont fork out money if you dont have to!
If you think being teased for being a virgin is bad, try being teased for having had sex with a male prostitute. :biggrin:

Seriously, just ignore their opinions; being a virgin at 18 is hardly a serious problem.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Obviously I wouldn't tell anyone and if a future boyfriend asked I'd just say I lost it with a ONS. Its just the first time nervousness I want to get rid of basically.

First time nervousness is all in the mind, and will not necessarily be cured by a ONS.

For one thing, the losing of virginity for a girl can be a painful and messy business. Do you really want to go through that with someone you don't even know?
I'm not saying you have to wait for the perfect person or anything, but I think it would be best if it was someone you were actually dating.
Any boyfriend you have in the future, if he's worth having, will be understanding and sympathetic about this. The vast majority of guys are actually reasonably enlightened about the female anatomy and what generally happens the first time a woman has sex. You do not need to be nervous.

If you still want to lose it, go for a ONS. Soliciting prostitution is against the law.
Reply 37
Original post by Bubbles0ox
You should meet up with the virgin boys of TSR... this would stop all the annoying "im a virgin" posts.

Got a problem with virgins?
Original post by Walter Ego
Maybe we could have a threesome and spit-roast her. Then I might let you dunk your biscuit in my coffee :biggrin:

LOL
Original post by damidude
Got a problem with virgins?

LOL, no.
sex is no big deal so i dont see why everyone is so bothered about being one.

Latest

Trending

Trending