The Student Room Group

HOw to approach her ?

Well im a year 13 student , and i've noticed a girl, she is in year 12, and we first talked together during some small event at sixthform and i think we clicked, with her staring at me while i wonder away,and seems she is interested in me, or so i think. Anyhows just befeore the last weekend i added her on faceboook, messaged her several times and finally got her number after 4 days of talking with her. Because of this treacherous english weather, sixthform has been closed all week and i haven't been able to see her since, Tomorrow, being monday, i will get the chance to see her, but finding it difficult thinking of a way of approaching her and hopefully asking her out....

Can i get some tips here:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Erm " Hi/Hey " - If you find it hard to say that then you've got severe issues :smile: good luck
Reply 2
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Erm " Hi/Hey " - If you find it hard to say that then you've got severe issues :smile: good luck

Welll..... sayin hi/hey, doesnt get me really far:frown: i can do that no problem, the thing is i want to approach her in a way that if she isn't intrested, it wont seem so awkward thereafter.

You get my drift ?? NO?
Why don't you take her on a coffee date or something first or cinema etc.
Reply 4
"Do you want to go for coffee?" is usually acceptable.
Reply 5
with a stride, try not to bop though.
Reply 6
Left foot, Right foot, Left foot, Right foot... 'Hi,'... 'Soooo what are you doing at lunchine today?...'
Reply 7
If you can lure her into a seedy bar somehow, then it's more acceptable to simply come out with "Do you want to have sex?"
Reply 8
Ask her to have lunch with you.
Don't trip up :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by Wilzyy
Ask her to have lunch with you.
Don't trip up :wink:

Speaking from past experience?
Reply 10
Original post by Kevin J
Speaking from past experience?

How d'you figure that one out?
Just for the record, I've never asked a girl out for lunch. Or tripped up afterwards..
Original post by the_prodigy
Welll..... sayin hi/hey, doesnt get me really far:frown: i can do that no problem, the thing is i want to approach her in a way that if she isn't intrested, it wont seem so awkward thereafter.

You get my drift ?? NO?

Just say hi how are you, then tlk to her about the show you're at or something
Reply 12
Ask her if she believes in spells...
Reply 13
Original post by a_t
Ask her if she believes in spells...

?? :confused:
Ask her if she has any free lessons when you have free lessons, if so ask her if she wants to go into town/get some coffee/have casual sex or whatever you think is appropriate.

If she doesn't have free lessons and she's interested then she should propose doing it on another day, if she just says 'Nah sorry I don't' it's a lost cause.
Original post by the_prodigy
Well im a year 13 student , and i've noticed a girl, she is in year 12, and we first talked together during some small event at sixthform and i think we clicked, with her staring at me while i wonder away,and seems she is interested in me, or so i think. Anyhows just befeore the last weekend i added her on faceboook, messaged her several times and finally got her number after 4 days of talking with her. Because of this treacherous english weather, sixthform has been closed all week and i haven't been able to see her since, Tomorrow, being monday, i will get the chance to see her, but finding it difficult thinking of a way of approaching her and hopefully asking her out....

Can i get some tips here:biggrin:

start with a hello then then ask how her week has been, if she is making positive body language, then offer her if she fancy going out with you for a coffee etc
Reply 16
Original post by Wilzyy
How d'you figure that one out?
Just for the record, I've never asked a girl out for lunch. Or tripped up afterwards..

The funniest thing is when the person you ask is the one that trips over :p:
Reply 17
Someone asked me out once, and I fell backwards off my chair. I was also laughing, which didn't go down well at the time.

Believe it or not, we're still friends.
Reply 18
you must open with the line 'hello'
From behind. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending