The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A_master
I had a tamagotchi :smile:

How comes?

last night was just a massive facepalm :facepalm2:

was all going out, was round my friends flat, then we went to my other friends flat for pre drinks and then went out. now this is where it all goes downhill..

- apparantly i was getting off with one of my friends friends from army, i have no memory of this at all :facepalm2: though if i did, i did pretty well cus he is fit as :sexface: but still :facepalm2:

- i left my bag in my first friends flat, so when we got to the place i had no money or id, but i didnt know my bag was back at halls, so i was crying as i'd lost my bag :facepalm2:

- i went back to halls with one of my friends, (who lives in the first flat) as i was gonna sleep in their living room, i somehow trapped my finger in the door :facepalm2:

- some of my other friends came back pretty early as well, and apparantly i took my dress off and was walking round in my bra and tights :facepalm2:

- one of my guy friends was saying did i want to go sleep with the guy ive been kinda seeing, i said no, he asked if i wanted a threesome with the guy and him, i said hmm yeah ok :facepalm2:

- afterwards i went round to the guy ive been kinda seeings flat, i was there 15 mins before he sent me to my bed :facepalm2:

so yeah, night of fail :rolleyes: stupid vodka :angry:
Original post by amiejade-x

- some of my other friends came back pretty early as well, and apparantly i took my dress off and was walking round in my bra and tights :facepalm2:

aint dat your favourite pastime?

hey SB
Original post by + polarity -
aint dat your favourite pastime?

hey SB

what, stripping off? :ahee:
lol one of my friends was naked, actually naked for some reason, so don't think me in my bra and tights was that bad :awesome:
what, stripping off? :ahee:
lol one of my friends was naked, actually naked for some reason, so don't think me in my bra and tights was that bad :awesome:

Sounds like a wild night :console:

Was the friend a female? :beard:
bye!]
Sounds like a wild night :console:

Was the friend a female? :beard:

it really is cringeworthy :facepalm2:

yes she was :hubba:
Oh gosh! Lay off the Vodka, Amie! :p:

I had a tamagotchi :smile:

I can't imagine you looking after a digital pet! :rofl:

bye guys
hello :ninja:
Good morning.

i'm such a douchebag :facepalm2:

In other news...bears **** in the woods, the sky is blue...
1900 :sexface:
:perv: Amie
Hello.
:hi:

Though I'm going now for a shower...
i have a test today.

BUT i have been ill since yesterday. this is not just a small cold. i feel headachey, disorientated, joints all ache, shivery.

i dont know how it happened. i just got the illness randomly overnight on saturday.

they don't look highly on people who give illness notes at the last minute. guess i will have to do the test however well i'm feeling:sigh: can't guarantee i'll do well. this stuff is hard.
I should probably have a shower.
:jiggy:
Original post by Johnny Christ
In other news...bears **** in the woods, the sky is blue...

yeah yeah, i know :pierre:

Original post by Loz17
:perv: Amie

:sexface:

Latest