The Student Room Group

Palin out shooting.

http://www.therightscoop.com/spoiler-alert-sarah-palin-bags-a-caribou

I bet that gets the lentil munchers and liberal left in a tizz. I like her more everyday. I think she has a bigger pair than most male politicians , she knows full well shooting a wild animal on telly would draw negative criticisms and comments, but she does it anyway.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Thatcher VS Palin

Imagine the LULZ
Reply 2
Atleast they were going to eat it, pretty disgusting mind you.
More like, "She knew full well that shooting a wild animal on telly would increase her support amongst the fiercely pro-gun, hunting-lovin' Republicans whose votes she needs in future elections, so of course she did it. She is just as obsessed with getting good media coverage as every other ambitious politician".
Reply 4
This woman offends me on every f*cking level.
Reply 5
I thought hunting was the norm in Alaska? If so how is this news
To be honest this doesn't really bother me. That's what happens if youre going to eat meat. It's her policies I object to :smile:
Original post by Ministerdonut
http://www.therightscoop.com/spoiler-alert-sarah-palin-bags-a-caribou

I bet that gets the lentil munchers and liberal left in a tizz. I like her more everyday. I think she has a bigger pair than most male politicians , she knows full well shooting a wild animal on telly would draw negative criticisms and comments, but she does it anyway.

I'm sure shooting animals makes her totally experienced for office. She may not care about the "lentil munchers" but she cares about naive gunslingers like you, OP. Popping some critter's brains the good ol' American way on TV will surely net her the approval of hundreds of other rednecks who dream everyday of doing the same to the educated elite of the US.
Compared to the horrors animals go through on the way to the supermarket, this is far more humane.
Reply 9
Original post by Cybele
This woman offends me on every f*cking level.

Same here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending