The Student Room Group

What does 'seeing a girl' involve exactly???

I'm a total noob at girls, relationships and stuff.. A girl said she liked me, i like her but she doesnt want anything serious. All i really know is going out with someone and well.. being friends.

What does seeing a girl involve? Is that like kissing n shizz or just really serious friends.
Reply 1

Is this you?
Seeing a girl:

Spoiler

Serious friends:

Spoiler

:jiggy:
Reply 4
it's looking at her, friendo. unless you be seein her vagina. then you just creepin.
Reply 5
Have you not had any social interaction ever?
Reply 6
Putting your winky in her
Reply 7
Visual perception is the ability to interpret information and surroundings from the effects of visible light reaching the eye. The resulting perception is also known as eyesight, sight, or vision (adjectival form: visual, optical, or ocular). The various physiological components involved in vision are referred to collectively as the visual system, and are the focus of much research in psychology, cognitive science, neuroscience, and molecular biology.

The visual dorsal stream (green) and ventral stream (purple) are shown. Much of the human cerebral cortex is involved in vision.

The visual system in humans allows individuals to assimilate information from the environment. The act of seeing starts when the lens of the eye focuses an image of its surroundings onto a light-sensitive membrane in the back of the eye, called the retina. The retina is actually part of the brain that is isolated to serve as a transducer[citation needed] for the conversion of patterns of light into neuronal signals. The lens of the eye focuses light on the photoreceptive cells of the retina, which detect the photons of light and respond by producing neural impulses. These signals are processed in a hierarchical fashion by different parts of the brain, from the retina to the lateral geniculate nucleus, to the primary and secondary visual cortex of the brain. Signals from the retina can also travel directly from the retina to the Superior colliculus.
Reply 8
"seeing" a girl is basically the same as "dating" a girl. It means you hang out with her a couple of times a week, and are probably **** ing her.

Its the mystical wondertime that starts with the second date and ends when you enter a "proper relationship", which often coincides with the whole "I love you" business.

Some people maintain you can "see" more than one person at a time. Those people are douches.
Reply 9
It can mean anything. It's up to you what it involves, for some people seeing a person is just going out on dates and kissing and stuff, but to other people it's exactly the same as a relationship, just without the ties of labelling it (an easy-going version of a relationship, I guess).
Reply 10
Some PUSSAY!!!!!!!!

No but seriously it just means like going on a dates with someone/hanging out frequently but not enough to a degree where you could call them your girlfriend.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Jarlsberg
Some PUSSAY!!!!!!!!

No but seriously it just means like going on a dates with someone/hanging out frequently but not enough to a degree where you could call them your girlfriend.

I find your attitude despicable. I find it highly doubtful that you'd have any experience in this area :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Sofonda Dildos
I find your attitude despicable. I find it highly doubtful that you'd have any experience in this area :rofl:

I think he's right about the second part though. It's like having a no strings attached type of relationship.
surprised no-one has stated the obvious. She wants to **** you, but not in a relationship. Friends with benefits or ****-buddies.
Not that hard
Depending on the person, it could involve a premium-rate telephone number, the exchange of cash, or a pair of binoculars.
A rag and some chloroform?
Looking at her.
Reply 18
It's the getting to know you phase. Don't expect sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending