The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by YoTeach!?
Science is advancing, and with human cloning on the way, do people really need to "get it on"? Personally there are no advantages to paticipating in sexual intercourse. I do not understand young people these days, with their obsession with this activity! Back in my day we got kicks from learning about simple facts of life. Now, as a Professor of Philosophy, i teach these facts to younger people. One of these facts is that sex is pointless. It's so pointless, I haven't touched my wife in 10 years due to my strong beliefs. She understands and we have a very loving relationship and now she is beginning to believe that underage sex, STI's, HIV, rape and all other subjects related to sex will stop if we eradicate sex completely. I suggest the removal of the penis and testicles at birth, or other medical ways.

Does anyone think that there is any point in sex?

Well there clearly is because if no one does it then there ent gunna be another genaration u idiot :L:L:L x:s-smilie:
I love sex!!!
Reply 62
my hand has proven more efficient than female partner hands or genital interaction. when i feel the urge, either resist or utilise hand + best encouragement, then get on with life. why do people waste their time and money pursuing partners to accomplish something so simple and ultimately useles??
Of course there is, and the man provides the point.
Reply 64
Best if trolls dont reproduce anyway
Original post by Dumdedoobie

Of course there is. Why would I want to use human cloning to make a baby when I can do it myself and have a lot more fun? :jiggy:

Until the giving birth part...

(possibly)
is there any point in anything if you think of the Universe as a whole? Sex feels good...it's a way to bond with your partner, it's how we reproduce naturally. Why would we start cloning, that risks our resistance to disease, why carry out artificial insemination if both parties are fertile?
may sound obvious, but reproduction perhaps? On assumption it's between members of the opposite sex.
Reply 68
Original post by headphones
Is there any point in humanity? We live to die.

We live to reproduce then die :P
Original post by Crazy Paving
Until the giving birth part...

(possibly)

It's part of a natural process. :h:
Thats because your wife has been visiting me for ten years!
Err...Sex is natural? It happens. Live with it.

It's part of a natural process. :h:

But is it fun? :curious:

:sexface:
But is it fun? :curious:

:sexface:

No. I would rather have sex and have my baby naturally than undergo some sort of cloning though. :yucky:

No. I would rather have sex and have my baby naturally than undergo some sort of cloning though. :yucky:

Fair enough, cloning is weird. Is your twin a clone of you, or natural? :mmm:
Original post by YoTeach!?
Science is advancing, and with human cloning on the way, do people really need to "get it on"? Personally there are no advantages to paticipating in sexual intercourse. I do not understand young people these days, with their obsession with this activity! Back in my day we got kicks from learning about simple facts of life. Now, as a Professor of Philosophy, i teach these facts to younger people. One of these facts is that sex is pointless. It's so pointless, I haven't touched my wife in 10 years due to my strong beliefs. She understands and we have a very loving relationship and now she is beginning to believe that underage sex, STI's, HIV, rape and all other subjects related to sex will stop if we eradicate sex completely. I suggest the removal of the penis and testicles at birth, or other medical ways.

Does anyone think that there is any point in sex?

If you carry on your argument, there is no advantage to participating in relationships. There's no reason to have a wife, quick, divorce her!

(Obviously, I am not suggesting you should divorce your wife. I think your argument is wrong.)
Fair enough, cloning is weird. Is your twin a clone of you, or natural? :mmm:

Natural. :colonhash:

Natural. :colonhash:

So you're the clone? :beard:

:ahee: I'll stop now. :colonhash:
Reply 78
Of course there is.

Mine :wink:
It's funny how you claim to have attended 'Princeton' when you can't even spell it...

Latest

Trending

Trending