The Student Room Group

Meeting University Offers!

Hey people, i recently got offers to study LLB Law from:
Sussex
Southampton
Surrey
UEA
and im waiting on Exeter

...but the thing is ive already finished off two A-Levels (English lit & History) and got A-grades in both of them. Im finishing off my final A-Level this year (Law) and i got a B grade at AS for it. All my offers are just for Law and Surrey, Sussex and UEA want me to get a grade B for it, while southampton want a grade A.

im just wondering if i end up getting a grade C in law, do you think UEA, sussex and surrey would reject me?

and also, could people tell me what offers theyve got, and what unis theyre applying for to study Law?

Im so nervous! aaah!
Reply 1
Original post by Ohmz
Hey people, i recently got offers to study LLB Law from:
Sussex
Southampton
Surrey
UEA
and im waiting on Exeter

...but the thing is ive already finished off two A-Levels (English lit & History) and got A-grades in both of them. Im finishing off my final A-Level this year (Law) and i got a B grade at AS for it. All my offers are just for Law and Surrey, Sussex and UEA want me to get a grade B for it, while southampton want a grade A.

im just wondering if i end up getting a grade C in law, do you think UEA, sussex and surrey would reject me?

and also, could people tell me what offers theyve got, and what unis theyre applying for to study Law?

Im so nervous! aaah!

Don't think about the worst case scenario of getting a C in law, you won't! you will get that B, and even possibly an A. good luck in the law exams :smile:

I have offers from Reading, UEA, Keele and Hull for law, but was rejected from Birmingham due to my poor poor LNAT score. :frown:

good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by calannra
Don't think about the worst case scenario of getting a C in law, you won't! you will get that B, and even possibly an A. good luck in the law exams :smile:

I have offers from Reading, UEA, Keele and Hull for law, but was rejected from Birmingham due to my poor poor LNAT score. :frown:

good luck!

haha thankssss, hopefully i pull up my socks and start working hard, ive been quite complacent recently! yea i was thinking of applying to birmingham as well, but believe it or not i actually chose UEA instead of it, hopefully i get the grades and actually get into uni :smile: dont worry about getting rejected, u seem to have some really good choices up there, just take the advice i give to myself and WORK!!

what do you think youre first choice will be?
Reply 3
Original post by Ohmz
haha thankssss, hopefully i pull up my socks and start working hard, ive been quite complacent recently! yea i was thinking of applying to birmingham as well, but believe it or not i actually chose UEA instead of it, hopefully i get the grades and actually get into uni :smile: dont worry about getting rejected, u seem to have some really good choices up there, just take the advice i give to myself and WORK!!

what do you think youre first choice will be?

are you AQA law? I got an A in it last year :smile: so could give you some guidance :tongue: you will be fine though :biggrin:

aww thanks, i'm not too disheartened and I'm quite happy about going to Reading next year! just need to pull up my socks too and get on with this sociology work....
Reply 4
Original post by calannra
are you AQA law? I got an A in it last year :smile: so could give you some guidance :tongue: you will be fine though :biggrin:

aww thanks, i'm not too disheartened and I'm quite happy about going to Reading next year! just need to pull up my socks too and get on with this sociology work....

yea im doing AQA, and PLEASEEEEE give me some guidance haha, i KNOW i need it! :biggrin: Reading is really good ya know, you should be happy :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Ohmz
yea im doing AQA, and PLEASEEEEE give me some guidance haha, i KNOW i need it! :biggrin: Reading is really good ya know, you should be happy :smile:

i'm chuffed and excited! hopefully next year goes quickly. :smile:

well any questions you have with law just ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending