The Student Room Group

Application with portfolio | No L3 Qualifications

Say I was to put forward a good portfolio, a big thick chunk of things I've created, and use that to apply for university what are my chances? What weight does one pull over a qualifcation ( 200 ucas points lets say ).

I'm not asking for a definite yes/no, just whether I stand a chance against somebody with 3 alevels

I'm going to call and email some universities soon, but I'm eager for answers now. :redface:
Reply 1
Original post by cppftw
Say I was to put forward a good portfolio, a big thick chunk of things I've created, and use that to apply for university what are my chances? What weight does one pull over a qualifcation ( 200 ucas points lets say ).

I'm not asking for a definite yes/no, just whether I stand a chance against somebody with 3 alevels

I'm going to call and email some universities soon, but I'm eager for answers now. :redface:

very unlikely, i believe you need a minimum of 2 a-levels or equivalent unless your a mature (+25) student with lots of relevant experience. some unis would overlook poor grades if a porfolio was good, but you need to have the qualifications

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending