The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I didn't believe it either until I engrossed myself in this reality and discovered the truth about a great many things, not too easy to find amongst so much dis info, but heres some of it, I hope you people care enough to do somehting about, because one day you may just want to get into heaven. And one day it will be your chidlren being destroyed with drugs that are helpful, oh no, we know the truth, there not. I suggest you sit up and take notice, because we all need to help each other, especially now
Reply 21
Please, please don't pray for my soul. You sound insane.

Edit: Or even "prey" for it. It's mine, thank you.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by houseelf
Ok friend, I extend a challenge to you. Find me one study, methodologically sound, from an accredited source that shows me beyond reasonable doubt that:
a) Antipsychotics cause DNA mutations
b) A year on antipsychotics causes irreversible brain damage.
c) The newer atypical antipsychotic drugs are 10x more dangerous than the last generation.

If you can do so, I will quit my ambition of becoming a doctor, and instead dedicate my career to exposing Big Pharmas evils.

You have 24 hours.

You should add that you want to see the p-values and CI intervals too, so you can make your own evaluation of the results given :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by rainbowbex
You should add that you want to see the p-values and CI intervals too, so you can make your own evaluation of the results given :wink:

Haha, this! ^
:biggrin:
Reply 24
Have you any idea how little regard for Science the people at the top of the medical community have. They take all the money they can get while their families are being poisened, whilst members of our communities are savagely and barbarically poisened. YOU have NO RIGHT to be a Doctor in amongst decent minded people if you have such little regard for human life, I pity you my friend. We will overcome evil, people can recognise truth when it's in front of them.

Read it again, slowly this time so you can catch the explanations as to what input filters do, Did you know you were an empath? Or did you believe the mental health community that were deniening it years after the truth was discovered.

Do you know how badly the scientific trials for drugs are constructed. DO you know how little these idiots care about us.

Do you have ay idea what their doing to our freedoms, I do, here's some of it. And all you've done, many so far, is insulted me and others who need your help, your helping an evil agenda by small minded frightened individuals trying to control this planet. They don't scare me, I know the truth about God and so do these people I talk of. It's usually interpreteted as a sign of maddness when these people mention such things, their actually figuring out the truth about themselves.

Do you know that world leaders have been walking around with their staff's for thousands of years with pine cone shapes on them representing the third eye, because they know that this is the gateway to higher forms of conciousness, these people i mention in the letter are half way there naturally. Do you know that calcium is building up in this part of the brain and some call it the mark of the beast.

Do you know that george bush and tony blair have both said that they think god speak through them. Sounded like a classic messiah complex to me for a long time until i read this book called power vs force by david r hawkins, that described the highest level of spirituality as an awareness of God. That's what my cousin who is a priest says, thats what him and poeple like him aorund the world devote their lives too. Gotta ask yourself, what do these people know that you don't.

The science in that book is considered psudeo science quacktalk, buts it very real just like this letter. The full empaths of the species can understand these things easier because it is their job, their design by God.

Oh and people will be turning to perverted religions and negative priests in time of trial and not our own naturally spiritual people. We all have the capacity have an awareness of god in our minds. This is the way forward. BUt hey, keep being negative, that really helps the current agenda.

And why so much horrible negativity in here, its rather unusual and unbecoming.
(edited 13 years ago)
I want to neg everysingle starseedleo post.
If you want to be taken seriously, at least do a spell check!
Reply 27
Original post by starseedleo
Have you any idea how little regard for Science the people at the top of the medical community have. They take all the money they can get while there families are being poisened, whilst members of our communities are savagly and barbarically poisened. YOu have NO RIGHT to be a Doctor in amongst decent minded people if you have such little regard for human life, I pity you my friend. We will overcome evil, people can recognise truth when it's in front of them.

Read it again, slowly this time so you can catch the explanations as to what input filters do, Did you know you were an empath? Or did you belive the mental health community that were deniening it years after the truth was discovered.

Do you know who badly the scientific trials for drugs are constricted. DO you know how little these idiots care about us.

Do you have ay idea what their doing to our freedoms, I do, heres some of it. And all you've, many so far, is insult and try help an evil agenda by small minded frightened individuals trying to control this planet. hey don't scare me, I know the truth about God and so do these people.

Do you know that world leader have been walking around with their staff's for thousands of years with pine cone shapes on them representing the third eye, because they know that this is the gateway to higher forms of conciousness, these people i mention in the letter are half way there. Do you know that calcium is buolding up in this part of the brain and some call ot the mar of the beast.

Do you know that george bush and tony blair have both said that they think god speak through them. Sounded like a classic messiah complex to me for a long time until i read this book called power vs force by david r hawkins, that described the highest level of spirituality as an awareness of God. Thats what my cousing sho is a priest say thats what him and poeple like him aorund the world deveote their lives too. Gota ask yourself, what do these people know that you don't,

And why so much horrible negativity in here, its rather unusual and unbecoming.

There we go; there's the religious fanaticism I've been waiting to come unearthed.

I'm sorry, friend, but that's as far as this discussion is going to go. You have your beliefs, I have mine. I respect you for what you believe, but until God starts writing textbooks on why schizophrenia is a gateway to a higher plane, I'm going to stick with the idea that it's a debilitating illness that almost inevitably ruins the lives of its sufferers.

Wishing you well, and I hope that one day your expose of Big Pharma saves countless millions of lives. Until then, I'm content with the 3 or 4 I might have the privilege to save during my time as a doctor.
Reply 28
They have more 'input filters'? Input fillers aren't a known scientific term so I'll pretend you're seriously dumbing down. Also, Paranoid schizophrenics less and drugs work to increase the number to reduce symptoms.

you failed right at the start of that stupid thread, there is no point reading the rest.

this is the kind of awful anti-drugs propaganda that prevents people from being treated properly. You clearly understand NOTHING about the disorders you refer to, how drugs get passed for clinical use.

Pathetic Idiot Troll.

i think the op might belong to a group of people i hate the most. stupid *******
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Absoulute postwench..
Cor, Ray Moynihan (2002) would be loving you!
Dear Mental Health Nurse,

It is with the deepest concern I write this letter today. I wish to bring to your attention the grave abuses that are going on in our mental health system.

The use of antipsychotic drugs must be halted with immediate effect, as nobody within the system has any insight into the effect of these drugs on the human brain and the fact that these chemicals are having the exact opposite effect to what we are being told. I will attempt to describe the most important information I have gathered so that you may make good use of it within your capacity as a Mental Health Nurse.

The group of people these drugs were designed for, supposed paranoid Schizophrenics, have more input filters in the brain and these drugs, because of the lobotomizing effect, the chemicals clinging to the d2 receptor, among others, the brain realizes it is not functioning properly and creates even more input filters.

I am not an expert on input filters, but it seems to me as if it would be emotional and visual input we would take in through the eyes, the one thing people in this category already have a heightened sense of. And that has been known for some time, long before knowledge of mirror neurons finally came to light in the public eye.

Mental health professionals were actually asking patients in 2008, and possibly beyond this date, whether individuals diagnosed with this condition thought they could feel another person’s emotions. Some of our citizens actually had to explain to full time Psychiatrists that they could indeed and the basic science behind that ability. This knowledge was presented by Professor Robert Winston as early as 2003, and shown on at least two TV channels that I am aware of, UKTV Documentary and the Discovery Channel.

I find it to be a shocking state of affairs that in 21st Century Scotland our people are being told that severe brain damage from antipsychotic drugs is the best thing for them when Doctors have not even got the first clue about what their dealing with.

It is obvious that we are all empathic, and we are dealing with the full empaths of our species. I have not been able to confirm if there is any difference between input filters and receptors, and if input filters lead to mirror neurons. However, even without that knowledge, the truth about what some people are designed to do, has become abundantly clear and it does not take a Psychologist to realize that Psychiatrist’s will not be quick to admit they have been hurting people so badly, for so long.

Most of the people I know diagnosed with this condition have never been delusional, there have been many Doctors that hold this view also. I have read that this same group of people are considered to be Shaman in many parts of the world and the term Schizophrenic has been created by Western Doctors to describe people they do not understand. And as the facts emerge about what this group of people are capable of, such as being able to see things that are there, that most people misinterpret, based on the hollow mask test which shows that only people with this type of brain design can see which side of a hollow mask is convex and which is conclave when asked to look at this image through a viewfinder.

Also the testimony of some Doctors who have experimented with LSD, which creates more input filters and allows access to more parts of the mind, a temporary brain design similar to that of a supposed paranoid Schizophrenic, and found they have been able to learn more about psychology in a very short space of time, than they have during decades of study. This all adds up to what appears to be, a larger form of consciousness for this group of people and the unique ability to understand the human condition in more depth than the average person.

Even if some in this category are delusional, yet again, we are making these individuals more prone to misinterpreting the world around them as these drugs destroy Neurotransmitters and make Neurotransmitters misfire.

One man who claimed to be a Doctor online, reported that one study has shown these drugs to enlarge the Basil Ganglia in the brain, which he stated caused even more extreme emotion. He also mentioned that this has never been investigated beyond the one study he referred to. A blatant disregard for human life by those in the higher echelon of the mental health industry, which means more civilized members of our society are required to take charge of these matters.

Another very serious lie our Doctors have been told about these drugs, is that they are a vast improvement from the first generation of antipsychotics. However, the truth is, they are actually far more dangerous than the old drugs. The first generation of Neuroleptics damaged the Dopaminergic system and were considered to be clean drugs, the new chemicals damage about 10 different systems all with the minergic title in their name and they are considered to be dirty drugs.

Doctors believe that drugs are withdrawn if one in a million people die taking them, however one in one hundred and forty five people died during the 2nd generation of antipsychotic trials and this was completely withheld from the publicized results.

Yet another lie we have all been told about these drugs, is that two thirds of people taking them for the recommended time of 1 year at the standard dose, will develop serious side effects many of which are permanent. This figure was fabricated by criminals and still our medical community continue to disregard human life by repeating it when they are telling people of the possible risks.

You will hear none of these facts I have written so far from mental health Doctors or written on the information leaflets that come with such drugs, in fact, people diagnosed with this condition are actively discouraged from doing any learning about the effect of the drugs beyond the lies that are spoken.

I have learned about these facts from many different sources, most of them can be read in the book Mad In America by Robert Whitaker, as are reference points.

This book also mentions that some of the largest and properly conducted studies ever done by the World Health Organization clearly show that non drug treatment is far better at dealing with such problems.

If an average citizen can piece this information together and realize just how badly people are being hurt, people who are already more sensitive, having their emotional sensitivity further increased through permanent damage to the brain and central nervous system, this serious lack of judgement from those charged with the responsibility of overseeing the industry, adds up to either serious negligence and incompetence, or serious corruption.

People’s DNA is being mutated and people are passing along those genetic mutations to their children if they conceive whilst on these drugs, people are being mislead and even forced into taking chemicals that are worsening their condition and many are becoming addicted. People begin to think that they need the drugs to cope once their emotional intake has been artificially increased and once their body is reliant on the chemicals.

Nobody has offered these people anything different and nobody has made any serious attempt to transform our society, yet we know this is possible.

People are being tortured against their will right on our own doorstep at the hands of criminals.

Emergency measures must be taken to make sure human beings in this country are told the full truth about these drugs and also to make sure that no citizen of this land will ever inflict severe brain damage on another living being, whilst proclaiming it to be medical treatment. This is not the dark ages and we will defend our most sensitive of people with the same rights and privileges as any other human being.

I have never lost faith in my Mental Health Nurses the way I have with so many Psychiatrists. I believe if we can bring about these changes swiftly and decisively in this country, then those actions will resonate far and wide for all beings who appreciate freedom.

Yours Faithfully

If you feel that every mental health nurse should have this delivered to them by hand to ensure they get it and hopefully do the right thing once they are more informed than the so called doctors, then by all means, express youself, use your freedom of speech and tell the truth to those who can make a difference.

If you want to send it to your politicions and demand this be stopeed immediatly by all mean use your freedom and express yourself. I know my demands are strong when it comes to freedom and protecting people. What about yours? They can't stop us all...

:wink:

I'm on these for about 3 years now, I hate them. I can't think at all, I'm trying to do a university degree and it's just not happening. Thinking is impossible, I couldn't even get through all what you wrote despite trying for ages. They're horrible drugs, they numb your mind, they stop you thinking, they don't do anything except make you not care what's going on. Nothing is solved you just no longer give a crap.

I keep trying to stop and I always get doctors telling me to take them again, stopping is awful too with huge headaches, unable to get out of bed, feeling sick 24/7, shaking etc. Hate them.
Reply 32
Is this what Doctors are like, don't care how badly they hurt people, how criminal the system is, just endless insults. Are there no decent people in here at all.
Reply 33
I feel for you my friend, pm me i would like to chat with you and give you some suggestions that don't involve more brain damage.
Definetly Reptillians in here

Bloody reptillian shape shifters supporting the industry of death. Don't worry brotha, I got my tin-hat on and I'm not drinking the water because of the flouride.

this is the kind of awful anti-drugs propaganda that prevents people from being treated properly. You clearly understand NOTHING about the disorders you refer to, how drugs get passed for clinical use.

Pathetic Idiot Troll.

OP is clearly a 'service user' of the mental health services.

I feel for you my friend, pm me i would like to chat with you and give you some suggestions that don't involve more brain damage.

Reading this thread is the cause of brain damage, brah.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Is this what Doctors are like, don't care how badly they hurt people, how criminal the system is, just endless insults. Are there no decent people in here at all.

Take a look, there's one person on this thread who specifically states he wants to be a doctor and that's me. Look over everything I've posted to you and you'll find I've been nothing but civil. Therefore you're taking the defensive against a non-existent offensive. My respect for you is waning.

I need to get off this thread, I'm almost starting to take it seriously! :tongue:
Reply 36
Those who keep saying I don't know what I'm talking of havn't read the letter because it's doctors who have been lied to and don't understand what their dealing with or what the drugs do, or how badly they hurt people or how often.

Why are you people behaving like this, its appolling and i would have you on video to get you the sack if i eveer met you up my way, you sound like sick sick people the way youve reacted in here, please lose the ego and develop a human conscience.
Reply 37
I think people will be able to see who actually cares about people from whats written and hopefully do something about it. I'm just glad its you thats a letting us down and not the others who have been very closed minded. You will probably be in pergutory for many thousands of years, if your lucky enough.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
WOW, what little reagrd for Human life from these members, the message makes perfect sense if you read it slowly. Some of these comments sound almost Reptillian in their cold hearted response, I prey for your souls my friends.

People are being tortured badly and you insult me. Don't come crying about your own freedom when it's completely taken away and your DNA is mutated and your no longer Human. Maby you haven't noticed all the things on the increase. Most notably allergies to food.

I truly hope you'll develop some humanity and re read this letter, perhaps even help out because freedom isn't free.

Kindest Regards

well to be honest, that gahena guy just highlighted several things wrong with your letter, and instead of re-addressing each point, you fire off ad hominems, saying that those who dont automatically agree and jump up and down with outrage are lacking in humanity.

I also, with my limited knowledge on drugs that counter mental illness, have to ask wtf do you mean by genetic mutation?
Those who keep saying I don't know what I'm talking of havn't read the letter because it's doctors who have been lied to and don't understand what their dealing with or what the drugs do, or how badly they hurt people or how often.

Why are you people behaving like this, its appolling and i would have you on video to get you the sack if i eveer met you up my way, you sound like sick sick people the way youve reacted in here, please lose the ego and develop a human conscience.

Stop crying and back your claims up.

Latest

Trending

Trending