The Student Room Group

The ugliest name you can think of...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by EskimoJo
Was this someone naked and having money thrown at her?

Nope, that would have made it a little more acceptable.
LIPWING - theres a girl in my school thats named that. No jkee
Reply 162
I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Fanny" yet as an ugly name.....
Reply 163
I just dont like the name Tracy, sorry. I think this is because of a person I dislike with the name more than anything though.

The thing is though that names change over time so what is fashionable now might not be in 10 years, so I dont think you can really criticise anyones choice of name... unless its something really stuopid like Chardonnay or whatever....

However, old fashioned names seem to be really popular at the moment. Recently I am coming across a lot of Patricia's, Betty's, Margaret's, Joan's etc etc - all babies/toddlers.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 164
Gertrude, Prudence, Gretchen, Ermintrude, Ethel.

Also, Edwin for a guy.
Beatrice - reminds me of bugs...I hate bugs...
Original post by lightburns
My Gran is and her mother was called Gertrude.. I agree with you, and so does my Gran! You have to call her Trudie, or she gets annoyed.

Yeah.. I'm quarter German. Let me find my family tree, and I can list many ugly names of my ancestors.

Hulda, Agathe, Helmut, Heinrich, Lieschen, Hans, Kurt, Heinz (yes, like the beans), Ernst, Erna....

Most of those have the surname "Kruggel". Imagine that - being called "Hulda Kruggel". I think I win this thread.

Isabelle Modellet-Roggenbuckel teaches at university..... How could a French woman take that disgusting German name and add it to her name????? Roggen is a kind of wheat and buckel is a hunchback. Maybe he should haave taken her name. :tongue:

but kruggel sounds weird, too.
Bert, Brian, Gordon.
Fanny, Olive, Treyc.
Hairy pussy flaps
Reply 169
Xara (Kha-raa)
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Agreed. Makes me think of a huge red head woman with a metallic bra.

Good god its you! I remember you from a while ago. Don't worry,i haven't been stalking you... or have i...

Ugly name: OxfordGoBrach.
Reply 171
Original post by MrMoonmunch
adolf

I dunno I think it has a certain ring to it :wink:

Whoever said Rose/Rosie is mean :frown: I quite like my name! Except when people think my full name is Rosemary - which it isn't! I think that's ugly in itself, who names their daughter after a garden herb?
Original post by Something_Ironic
Good god its you! I remember you from a while ago. Don't worry,i haven't been stalking you... or have i...

Ugly name: OxfordGoBrach.

You're alive! :zomg:
Chunkfish and Mudslug.

(some parents seriously called their kids that)
Arizona.
Seriously. Who looks at their beautiful new born baby girl and thinks, "Ah yes, my dear little Arizona"??
Borat, Nathan, Adolf, Mao, Kimbo, trinitay, Scotty,
Kirk, Craig, Tessa, Tasha, Sam, Laura, Lauren.
Just bloody awful names tbh.
Oops if it's your name XD
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 177
My nana called her son Archibald.

Why?
KEITH.
Original post by TheLonelyGirl
Shanaynay
Shaniqua
Alabamaniqua
Americaficatiqua