The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
HIIIII!!!!! I got an unconditional offer from leeds university in computing & management!! I accepted the offer...
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 341
Hello everyone !
I was wondering if anyone was applying (or knows anyone applying) for a degree in international relations and spanish... ? :smile:

By the way, congrats to everyone who got an offer! :biggrin:
Reply 342
Original post by dibs450

Original post by dibs450
HIIIII!!!!! I got an unconditional offer from leeds university in computing & management!! I accepted the offer...

Well done - when did you apply? :smile:
Reply 343
Heyyyy :smile: got a conditional offer for neuroscience :smile: Wooo!
Conditional for Japanese babyy :smile:)
KL! Got an offer from Leeds for Economics and Japanese a few days ago! AAB OFFER!!! SO HAPPY! :biggrin::biggrin: (application had only been sent a week b4!!!) :colondollar:
Reply 346
Original post by yabbayabba
Ah nice :smile:

Sorry to hear about Oxford. I'm glad I didn't bother with them (well the success rate for the course is absurdly low and joint honours admissions is meant to be very tough). My PS was nowhere near ready by the deadline anyway, so it would have affected my other applications too. Plus I suck at practical criticism so I would have failed the ELAT.

Have you e-mailed to register yourself on a visit day at Leeds? :smile:

Yeah, I knew that it would be hard but to be honest, I think things worked out for the best :smile: What is your top choice, Warwick? -they don't do English and Spanish :frown:. Yes, I have (: What date are you going on?
Anyone planning on firming Leeds?
has anyone got an offer for History, Philosophy of science and Politics yet? Im still waiting for my reply!!
Reply 349
Original post by 99 Red Balloons

If I don't get Edinburgh (which I don't think I will), then I'll be firming Leeds!
Reply 350

Meeeeeeee :smile:
Original post by Paparazzi
Yeah, I knew that it would be hard but to be honest, I think things worked out for the best :smile: What is your top choice, Warwick? -they don't do English and Spanish :frown:. Yes, I have (: What date are you going on?

Awesome :smile: I don't have a top choice at the moment, I deliberately don't want to give myself one right now so I don't get too attached to a particular university and then get rejected. Lol, a sort of psychological defense mechanism. I love them all equally for different reasons, so I'd love to go to any of them! :biggrin:

Yeah, it's a shame that Warwick don't offer your course. I've noticed they don't offer Spanish at all (besides German with Spanish), not sure why. Do many unis offer English and Spanish?

I've booked the one in February, the 9th I think? Very much looking forward to it, will be good to be able to see Leeds first hand!

Me if my Jan retakes arent a disaster.
Reply 353
Original post by jelly1000
Me if my Jan retakes arent a disaster.

Oh pssh. They won't be!
Original post by Muffinz
Oh pssh. They won't be!

I didn't think they would be a disaster first time round and got CDCE in the ones I'm retaking! Though I do know a bit more now for both.
Applied for English Lit & Lang and Classical Literature and English :smile:
I love Leeds - but i got an email today saying I'd been put on hold for the former so not holding out much hope :frown:

Anyone else applied for these/got offers/rejections? x
Reply 356

me definitely! had an interview for radiography. I dont think many people have gotten to that stage for my course, so here goes the hoping and positivity.
Just got an offer for BSc Geography with Management - 36 points at IB :biggrin:
Reply 358
Original post by georgia246

Original post by georgia246
Applied for English Lit & Lang and Classical Literature and English :smile:
I love Leeds - but i got an email today saying I'd been put on hold for the former so not holding out much hope :frown:

Anyone else applied for these/got offers/rejections? x

Yeah I applied for English Lit and Lang, and got a 'your application has been put on hold'. Niiiiiiice one Leeds. Is that a euphemism for REJECTION? Or is it genuine?
Reply 359
Original post by stevieeee
Yeah I applied for English Lit and Lang, and got a 'your application has been put on hold'. Niiiiiiice one Leeds. Is that a euphemism for REJECTION? Or is it genuine?

Genuine! (I think) someone in the English thread got told that last year and received an offer, though in like, March sometime, so you could be in for a wait... How long ago did you send you app and when did you get that email?

Latest