The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You lost me at "Dear".
Original post by starseedleo
I very much appreciate this wisdom my friend, i believe only an agrerrion society will save us from ourselves, can you imagine a world where there wasn't any shopping centres anywhere and nobody had any bills to pay.

Also an awareness of God in our third eye i believe is neccessary, not the perveted roman catholic chruch.

Facts are Facts, I've given better ones than our medical proffessionals have. I have came accross these facts many many places so Im sure you will too if you read what I've written, do some googling, read the book I suggested, that in iteslf will give you reference points. Come on who's kidding who here, cause it aint me and it aint the other, decent people reading this.

I agree. facts are facts. But where were yours again? I can't find them...
Our benevolent Mr. GodspeedGehenna asked you to provide the sources and all you gave were prayers for our souls....
I'm waiting for the facts, sir.
Reply 83
It's interesting how many diffferent names are coming up with the same negatives, theres either a lot more people out there with sadistic mindsets and actually enjoy hurting people as badly as they can, or do you think the criminals of the world would like to influence students, our future leaders, nuts and bolts of OUR system, into thinking negatively and believing whatever dribble come from low lives. BRAIN DAMAGE IS WRONG AND I HOPE OTHERS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 84
I think I've written enough to show you negative people up for what you are, read the book i suggested, many times i have said this, that alone will enlighten you. For the last time.
(edited 13 years ago)
the OP is not a troll, the OP is either

1. psychotic and off their meds, delusions of 'being poisioned' are fairly common in psychosis hence the reason People detained under the Mental Health act can be forcibly treated for their mental health condition to prevent harm to themselves or others.

2. one of the naive and gullible who believes the anti-psychiatry loons and has never the damage that untreated mental health conditions can do to the individual and their family and friends ...

the anti psychiatry bias is also very apparent in the discussion surrounding ME and associated conditions in the denial of any somatic component to the illness.
Original post by zippyRN
the OP is not a troll, the OP is either

1. psychotic and off their meds, delusions of 'being poisioned' are fairly common in psychosis hence the reason People detained under the Mental Health act can be forcibly treated for their mental health condition to prevent harm to themselves or others.

2. one of the naive and gullible who believes the anti-psychiatry loons and has never the damage that untreated mental health conditions can do to the individual and their family and friends ...

the anti psychiatry bias is also very apparent in the discussion surrounding ME and associated conditions in the denial of any somatic component to the illness.

I've been gunning for #1 from the start. His dissociative speech screams it.
Original post by rainbowbex
I want to neg everysingle starseedleo post.

there's no point as everyone who expresses a counter opinion is part of the 'conspiracy' against the OP.

if you want to do something of value; lure the OP into a public place so he can be S.136'd and properly assessed.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
I've been gunning for #1 from the start. His dissociative speech screams it.

quite possibly, it reads in the kind of paranoid stream of consciousness that the psychotic produce, often at length, in notebooks, in green ink...
Reply 89
Have you any idea how little regard for Science the people at the top of the medical community have. They take all the money they can get while their families are being poisened, whilst members of our communities are savagely and barbarically poisened. YOU have NO RIGHT to be a Doctor in amongst decent minded people if you have such little regard for human life, I pity you my friend. We will overcome evil, people can recognise truth when it's in front of them.

Read it again, slowly this time so you can catch the explanations as to what input filters do, Did you know you were an empath? Or did you believe the mental health community that were deniening it years after the truth was discovered.

Do you know how badly the scientific trials for drugs are constructed. DO you know how little these idiots care about us.

Do you have ay idea what their doing to our freedoms, I do, here's some of it. And all you've done, many so far, is insulted me and others who need your help, your helping an evil agenda by small minded frightened individuals trying to control this planet. They don't scare me, I know the truth about God and so do these people I talk of. It's usually interpreteted as a sign of maddness when these people mention such things, their actually figuring out the truth about themselves.

Do you know that world leaders have been walking around with their staff's for thousands of years with pine cone shapes on them representing the third eye, because they know that this is the gateway to higher forms of conciousness, these people i mention in the letter are half way there naturally. Do you know that calcium is building up in this part of the brain and some call it the mark of the beast.

Do you know that george bush and tony blair have both said that they think god speak through them. Sounded like a classic messiah complex to me for a long time until i read this book called power vs force by david r hawkins, that described the highest level of spirituality as an awareness of God. That's what my cousin who is a priest says, thats what him and poeple like him aorund the world devote their lives too. Gotta ask yourself, what do these people know that you don't.

The science in that book is considered psudeo science quacktalk, buts it very real just like this letter. The full empaths of the species can understand these things easier because it is their job, their design by God.

Oh and people will be turning to perverted religions and negative priests in time of trial and not our own naturally spiritual people. We all have the capacity have an awareness of god in our minds. This is the way forward. BUt hey, keep being negative, that really helps the current agenda.

And why so much horrible negativity in here, its rather unusual and unbecoming.

It's people like you who make me chuckle.
Reply 90
Just One more thing, poeple take LSD to reach different planes, people take LSD to get in touch with God. People take LSD to figure out Psychology. LSD creates more input filters in the brain and allows access to more parts of the mind, the same as a suposed parnoid schizofrenic. This is the ultmate Orwellian perverson of our time my friends, please read the letter and never listen to negative small minded poeple, you are better than that.

Kind Regards
:confused:
Original post by oscarwildelike
The 'mental health industry' is one of the darkest products of capitalism. It's in the interest of capitalism for everyone to be ill, and we are seeing many many many more people become ill all the time.

capitalism and 'people being ill' is much more fed by the ' everyone over 40 should be taking an antiplatelet drug, a PPI and a Statin '
Reply 92
You Don't chuckle as hard as me my friend because know people will get angry when they hear the truth and do something to help others being hurt. Shame about your lack of humanity.
People take LSD to figure out Psychology.

**** man. I've been doing it wrong for the last five years.
erm, OP i think you need to see a doctor
Original post by salty_candy
erm, OP i think you need to see a doctor

no, he needs to be lured into a public place and S.136'd
Original post by zippyRN
no, he needs to be lured into a public place and S.136'd

"wanna go outside for a cigarette?"
Reply 97
I'm just telling you the truth about what some open minded doctors do. Maby if you wern't so wrapped up in your own ego you would investigate all the things i've said rather than sit at your keyboards coming up with pelter after pelter, its very unbecoming for suppossed open mined scientific indivuals. Maby yous also believe what current science says about this reality all being a big accident, maby you believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job. or there weren't government drills on 7/7 just like 9/11 for the exact same thing exact same place exact same time,

I'm telling you people are taking your freedom and hurting poeple very badly and all you can do is insult rather than look into it and form an opinion, the letter speaks for itself as does your mindless insults.

You still have my prayers, and believe it or not i'de even go out my way to help peolpe like you,lol, mad old world aeh? I know what I am.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 98
I am not an expert on input filters

^ this. I would be more than happy to see further studies on the condition of schizophrenia and different treatments. However, any changes made need to be based the actual science, not a history book written by an American journalist and a few questionable websites. If you are interested in this issue, by all means go get a PhD in neuroscience and do some real research.
Reply 99
And theres no need for filth either my friend. Go somehwere else and be negative if this means nothing to you?

Latest

Trending

Trending