The ugliest name you can think of...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by dnumberwang
Severus

not as bad as Albus Severus *shudder*
Original post by CatieW
not as bad as Albus Severus *shudder*

Eurgh, that made me cringe when I read it...What were they thinking?!
And Scorpius Malfoy is pretty awful too. :s-smilie:
nigel?
Reply 243
Original post by Chimaira
gertrude.

This!!
I think it's definitely Gertrude.
Gertrude is my second middle name. I hate it.

Anyway, I notice that most people are saying old fashioned names, but old fashioned names are coming back in fashion. Florence is in the Top 100 now, and names like Violet are getting close to the Top 100 names.

I love old fashioned names like Agatha, Margaret, Margot and Constance.

I'd much rather meet a baby girl called Margaret, then I would yet another baby girl called Jessica (one of my most hated names) or Olivia (*yawn*).

Ugliest name ever is Nevaeh, it's the word heaven backwards, it's Top 50 here in the USA and it's leaping up the rankings in the UK. Be warned people!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by pocketfulofposy

Ugliest name ever is Nevaeh, it's the world heaven backwards, it's Top 50 here in the USA and it's leaping up the rankings in the UK. Be warned people!

How is that even pronounced??
Reply 247
Original post by domino0806
Also weird Afro-American names like Shaniqua, Kerisha, Philosophisha etc.

Now that we've started on Arfo-American names I have thought of more bad ones like Rashad, Shad, Aquasia, Belinda, Tyresha, etc.
(edited 13 years ago)
I know someone who teaches at a really rough school and one of his students is called Channel. Not Chanelle. Channel.
Original post by razzmatazz rach
How is that even pronounced??

NEH-vay-uh :yucky:
Shayne.
*throws up a little*
Original post by No Man
Now that we've started on Arfo-American names I have thought of more bad ones like Rashad, Shad, Aquasia, Belinda, Tyresha, Teresa, etc.

That's not an Afro-American name 0.o
Original post by Something_Ironic
'Fraid so. For now...
Did you naturally assume i'd died?

Yes. Anyone who I do not hear for more than a month is assumed to be dead or kidnapped.
Hi. For as long as I can remember, I've HATED my name. It's horrid. It's IFFAT. :frown: NO, not kidding.
My parents love to travel and went away to the Middle East for a while - I was born in Dubai.
So what do they do? They decide to name me an Arabic word... It means comfort and tranqulity. It certainly hasn't bought me any of that. Whenever anyone asks me my name, I want to die... (Well, not die but you know!) God only knows what would have happened if I was fat.

Does anybody agree it's the grossest name EVER?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 254
Original post by domino0806
That's not an Afro-American name 0.o

Meh, I knew an Afro-American girl that was a bitch with that name, so I put it there.
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
In English, please?

you are mean my dear. :-)
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Yes. Anyone who I do not hear for more than a month is assumed to be dead or kidnapped.

Ah yes i see your logic, tis very rational indeed.
However, i am clearly not dead and yet to be kidnapped, so your philosophy is flawed.
I work with someone called Anas. Anus? lolz
Dolores, Eustace...
Reply 259
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
bramblerose

lucky its nothing like my actual name then :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest