The Student Room Group

One part of your body that doesn't get enough attention during sex?

what's one (or more) parts of your body that don't get given enough attention during sex?

simple question.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
back of my knee? lol wtf why do you wanna know
Reply 2
Would be interesting to see guys' replies to this.

For me, I'd say my legs. They're the most admired before sex, but seem to lose all significance during. :P
Reply 3
i bet most girls will say their clit.
my willy :getmecoat:

No amount of attention in the world is enough attention :sexface:
Reply 5
hair
My vagina.
Reply 7
I honestly can't think of a part of my body that I haven't stuck inside a woman.
Reply 8
the area just behind the knee. believe me...
Original post by noujazeg
Would be interesting to see guys' replies to this.

I agree lol. It sort of never really crossed my mind that guys' body parts could get left out during sex... xD
Boobs.. honestly boys just seem to rush straight down there.
No that i can complain really i guess
My ankles. Totally serious- they're REALLY ticklish and sensitive so would probably respond well to some sexy treatment. Also my hair- it's nice to have someone's hand in your hair during sex.
back of my knees also..
Ear lobes. Love it when someone nibbles on them!
Reply 14
My left hand.
Reply 15
My hair. Despite everyone wanting to play with it before, it rarely gets touched during sex. Boring. Personally, I find women just as bad as men in not being sensual. Women say we all go straight down there, but so do they. It's called playing it safe. Would much rather girls used their hands and lips all over my body than just went straight for my penis, especially as I find receiving oral rather boring.
Original post by FattyInNeed
I honestly can't think of a part of my body that I haven't stuck inside a woman.

Ear?

And I can't really think of a body part... I always tell my girlfriend if there's something I'd like her to do, so it's never really an issue...
Reply 17
Neck. I love being kissed there it makes me :sogood:
My neck, definately. If a guy kisses my neck long enough, I go crazy.
My shin, it drives me crazy when girls rub themselves on my shin. :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending