The Student Room Group

HE is really NOT my type! how do i tell him?

hello
I met this guy on a chat room, we started talking and he seemed nice. then we went on msn, and there i saw his display pic, I really don't find him attractive and to me looks are very important. we have been talking for two weeks now, and we're going on a date soon. I really don't know how to tell him that he is not my type and shouldn't waste his time on me? any ideas

Scroll to see replies

Come across as really gross on the date. Chew with your mouth open, burp, fart, pick your nose, don't shower or wash your hair.

That should do the job for you. :biggrin:

EDIT: Joking, don't go that extreme, but if you don't see yourself ever being attracted to him it may help if you come across as someone he won't want to go out with.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by CharlieBee_90
Come across as really gross on the date. Chew with your mouth open, burp, fart, pick your nose, don't shower or wash your hair.

That should do the job for you. :biggrin:

why bother with all that?

Just message him and say you wanted to only be online buddies.
Reply 3
Say that he is not your type and list all the desirable physical/facial traits that you desire in a partner.

Then you can cancel the date.

Easy, isn't it?
hahahahaha loser
Stop talking to him on MSN. It's not like you're best friends or anything.
Reply 6
Throw an olive at him, that should do the trick.
Reply 7
Say you can't make it to the date? Just make any excuse up. Then block him on MSN.
Reply 8
several methods

I no speak english, I'm married to the sea, I don't want to kill you but I will

failing that, six simple words: I'm not gay, but I'll learn

good luck, let me know how it goes
Original post by F i s
why bother with all that?

Just message him and say you wanted to only be online buddies.

Or do this, if you want to be boring :p:

Sorry. I'll stop now. :getmecoat:
Reply 10
God, there's some harsh 'uns on TSR.
Reply 11
Original post by CharlieBee_90
Or do this, if you want to be boring :p:

Sorry. I'll stop now. :getmecoat:

better idea when out with the guy ::bricks:
Reply 12
Original post by Scubar
several methods

I no speak english, I'm married to the sea, I don't want to kill you but I will

failing that, six simple words: I'm not gay, but I'll learn

good luck, let me know how it goes

you are sososoooo funny!
Reply 13
Original post by kMt
hello
I met this guy on a chat room, we started talking and he seemed nice. then we went on msn, and there i saw his display pic, I really don't find him attractive and to me looks are very important. we have been talking for two weeks now, and we're going on a date soon. I really don't know how to tell him that he is not my type and shouldn't waste his time on me? any ideas

Pics or GTFO!:biggrin:
Original post by kMt
to me looks are very important

Are you sure you have a choice about this considering you have resulted to setting up dates with complete strangers on chat rooms?
Just saying.
Reply 15
Original post by TheQuickestSilver
Are you sure you have a choice about this considering you have resulted to setting up dates with complete strangers on chat rooms?
Just saying.

there are some good looking men on chat rooms haha
"you are not my type"
Dont tell him that he's not your type. (he'll know its the picture now)
There is no need to say that.

Its only been two weeks:rolleyes: im sure he'll survive if you tell him you dont want to meet up.

Then make your mind up, either tell him you just want to be friends, continue talking and meet up at some later stage.

Or stop talking slowly so you dont lead him on.
Reply 18
Original post by kMt
hello

Pics or GTFO! :biggrin:

edit:Pics of you btw
Reply 19
Original post by Lamps08
Pics or GTFO! :biggrin:

edit:Pics of you btw

errr why do you want to see my pic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending