The Student Room Group

Arson attack on mosque.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
muslims, christians, asians, whites.... just follow the democratic process. If you can't and don't like it move to a country which accomodates your views! :smile:
Reply 101
Original post by Broderss
i do, which coincidentally is the same as all white people are deserving (more so males than females) while everyone else is undeserving.

So are you telling me that a deficiency in melanin gives you the right of deciding what is undeserving?

Where has TSR gone... Extreme Islamophobia, BNPism, Racism, class based discrimination. I don't remember these taking part in TSR atleast not as much as it does now.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Aj12
I think because Muslims in this country tend to be Arab/Asian/Non-white.

Ever seen a fully white mosque?

I've seen fully white mosques in white muslim countries lol but seriously yes I've seen PLENTY of white british people or converts in mosques. Does that mean the attack didn't happen to them, if it was racist?
Reply 103
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
I've seen fully white mosques in white muslim countries lol but seriously yes I've seen PLENTY of white british people or converts in mosques. Does that mean the attack didn't happen to them, if it was racist?

the VAST majority of the muslims in the mosque are non-white. With regards to this specific mosque it is also the case. The problem which opposing whites have is that they can't accept that the law enforcement authority know that in the uk muslims are synonymous with asians.
Original post by honestly
it confuses me... if that was one of those abu hamzer mosques, then the local community should take up action against it.
but this sounds like those waste of space scallys who have no basic education, employment or respect, so feel that taking their anger out on another religous group somehow justifies their smelly actions......
i reside in one of the toughest areas in Liverpool and i hate when people in my community say its the imergrants fault, when in truth, them and their poisened children, did not accumilate knowledge and a stable education to move on in life.

im proud of being british and proud of a pakistani friend i have, whos parents enrich the economy, and contribute both through taxes and 2% a week of their salary wage (their both surgeons:smile:)

just out of curiosity toxteth or croxteth or is it somewhere else.My dad was trapped in one of them can't remember which when the police locked it down during a riot he only went to service a boiler.The crafty man escaped lulz.
Reply 105

I guess considering that many people that hate Islam tend to see Muslims as being foreign. Just look at the protests outside mosques they tend to consist of get out our country ect.
Extremism is not subject to race, religion, creed or political ideology: only intelligence.

After all, it takes an idiot to blow himself up.
Reply 107
Original post by Hamesh
I thought you were Jewish, you made a thread where you spelt God as G-d.

I must be confused. :confused:

I am Atheist and hate all religions equally.
Original post by aliakhtar

Original post by aliakhtar
There are many more Churches so should we burn down them as well? No. The Mosques were built legally and so were the Churches. There's no point in arguing and fighting over religion. Follow what you want or don't believe in God at all. Muslims have done nothing wrong to the world and never will. It's just the media infecting people's minds and Muslims are not called Muslims anymore but they care called 'Extremists' or 'Terrorists' or 'Taliban.

QFT this is probably thr best post made with regards to theology in this whole forum. :yep:

There are no white muslim countries.
Reply 110
Original post by PerigeeApogee
Out of all of the religions in modern day Britain, Islam is the only one where I've heard stories of forced conversions. It's commonplace for British women to have a conversion forced upon them, then whisked away to some middle-eastern theocracy for a quick forced marriage, then back to the UK to collect visas and live like happy British muslims.

Also, out of all the religions in modern day Britain, Islam is the only religion to which I've lost friends and acquaintences to internet grooming by Islamo-recruitment gangs who brainwash them by feeding them constant nonsense until they join, and then begin their own mission of trying to groom/convert others.~

There's a very clear aspect of domination and large-scale recruitment in Islam.

i cant say iv heard of such things, but obviously thats not right. muslims have to consent to their marriage themselves. if the woman accepts marriage when shez forced, its her own fault.
They arent muslims - they claim that they're muslims. how can this sort of person honestly claim he has any religion? what religion would allow you to kill innocents? btw sorry for the loss but these people were stupid and needed to get their facts straight coz they believed in a religion whoz name comes from the word meaning peace (salaam), so they obviously were doing something not quite right.

Original post by thisisnew
The people calling this sickening probably couldn't care less at the fact that Muslims in places like Algeria and Malaysia burn churches. Also regarding culture I'm sure these all mighty perfect liberal ***** would sympathize with Muslim dominated countries should "fat unclean" white westerners come to split the country in two culturally. You'd be protesting for said countries right to uphold its identity etc but when it comes to Britain it's all "LOL U FKN XENOPHOBIC BIGOT RACISTS WERE MULTICULTURAL xD xDxD".

WHAT! iv never heard of this before. but if its true, there stupid aswell and completely going against the Qur'an which clearly says in Surah al-Kaafirun "Say 'O disbelievers! i worship not that which you worship. Nor do you worship that which i worship...To you your religion, and to me be mine."
i dont get the second bit. if your referring to the removal of white people in india around 1947 then that was because the british ruled and charged the public high amounts of tax in their own country - and basically treated them like ****.

Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
Well, the predominantly Muslim Asians here are known for selling expired food in corner shops and dangerous taxi driving. :sadnod: The Hindus are generally model citizens.

Still not a racist attack.

Dont be stupid. yes thats all i gota say to you. judging all muslim asians coz of a dogy shopkeeper - hmm, tut, tut, tut.

Hopefully the "democratic" option will prevail. If the BNP weren't complete idiots or if there were to be a sensible alternative...
People need to WAKE UP to excessive multiculturalism, especially with regard to Islam.

Violence is a last resort. Things will become desperate soon enough, when Muslims grow populous enough to dominate British cities.

Lol, why are people so islamophobic? you think all muslims are crazy coz a handful bomb random people? a lot of them are stupid, but some are genuinely fighting for their country and family. no i'm not stupid, remember people in afghanistan and iraq? if anything, people should fear the west - aswell as being more powerful countries, our governments have done stupid stuff like training bin laden. unfortunately he turned out to be smart and after splitting russia, went against the west after being trained and is now too well trained to find.
i think most british forget the invasion of parts of Africa, india, america & australia. how does anyone justify that? muslims dont exactly come here and enslave the british or kick them out of there own country do they?
There was innocent people in the twin towers but I didnt see the muslims caring about them. Also how is this a racist attack like it said in the report MUSLIMS ARE NOT A RACE.
Reply 112
I wish this did not happen.
ash92:)

Lol, why are people so islamophobic? you think all muslims are crazy coz a handful bomb random people? a lot of them are stupid, but some are genuinely fighting for their country and family. no i'm not stupid, remember people in afghanistan and iraq? if anything, people should fear the west - aswell as being more powerful countries, our governments have done stupid stuff like training bin laden. unfortunately he turned out to be smart and after splitting russia, went against the west after being trained and is now too well trained to find.
i think most british forget the invasion of parts of Africa, india, america & australia. how does anyone justify that? muslims dont exactly come here and enslave the british or kick them out of there own country do they?

:rolleyes: "Islamophobic?" Implying that it's wrong to be suspicious of an invasive culture.
Mass third-world immigration is part of a plot to undermine and demoralise Western culture. It's hard not to feel like this continent is under siege.

Whatever sort of revenge you desire for imperialism, it's not justified.
Original post by Fusion
That's bizarre logic. It's horrendous how when scummy pakistani males groom white girls for gang rape there's no mention of race at all. But this attack on a religious building, used by followers of all races, is deemed race motivated. What a joke.

Are you taking the piss?! The incident that you refer to was mentioned throughout the media, often with the title of "Muslim gang" despite there even being a non-muslim in there, whilst on the same day, a group of white peadophiles were not mentioned by most papers.

Its often the case that when a Muslim commits a crime, his religion will be referenced in the story if not in the headline. It often seems as well that the label of Muslim gets thrown in there even if they arent religious, just because it matches their appearances.

Original post by Craiky1506
What disturbs me is that as an active follower of the news - I've somehow missed this story.

If some working-class black Muslim lads did this to a Church most of the papers and news would be over it in a rash demanding we kick all the Muslims out.

This.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Broderss
a) 'minorities' are police officers too. don't be so racist as to assume all police officers are white and therefore make racist judgements on other races because they are white. you ****ing racist scum. white people are not racist and it's people like you who are racist for thinking this and who are the ones trying to kick white people out their own country. it's disgusting.

b) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8177872/Britain-embraces-positive-action-to-abolish-workplace-discrimination.html women and ethnic minorities are now able to be hired over equally qualified white male candidates. tell me i am wrong now? this country is disgraceful.

QQ moar.
Reply 116
Original post by Ascendansy
QQ moar.

what?
Reply 117
Original post by PerigeeApogee
Haha, see, this is the kind of backward thinking I'm on about. THINK about what you just said. If a women accepts marriage when she IS FORCED TO DO SO... then that's her own fault?

Same as, if a woman accepts a penis into her vagina when she's raped, then she consented?

i'm afraid i dont agree with your analogy - in that case the woman doesnt accept it and isnt asked by the rapist whether its ok to hanky panky. surely, she cant be forced in a country like britain - whoz word will have more weight, a british woman claiming to be forced into marriage or some foreign muslim denying it?. if she's forced in another country, she cant have been forced to go their - unless she was tied up and sent in through luggage or something.

Islam. Call it 'peace' if you like - but what's in a name? Nothing.

don't be silly. look at the news and stuff. do you honestly think people for example in pakistan would be dumb enough to bomb their own country for no apparent reason appart from being terrorists? OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! It's obviously a conspiracy. twin towers and the dynamite? anyone noticed that people only realised that sadam was a dictator after the proposal regarding oil by bush? im not doubting he was a dictator, just doubting the reasons behind taking him down. what's in indonesia? no nuclear power, no money hungry government (as far as i know), no oil, so no trouble. iran was next in the line so basically they said ":upyours:, we're not the next iraq"
Reply 118
:rolleyes: "Islamophobic?" Implying that it's wrong to be suspicious of an invasive culture.
Mass third-world immigration is part of a plot to undermine and demoralise Western culture. It's hard not to feel like this continent is under siege.

Whatever sort of revenge you desire for imperialism, it's not justified.

seriously buddy, what are you on about? it seems to be that you're the only one aware of this plot. ever considered counselling? you seem to be a bit disturbed regarding this topic :smile: btw, do you know that the largest percentage of immigrants to the UK are polish - not pakistanis or bangladeshis. lol it was part of my general studies A level module. the only reason nobody points the finger at them is coz they mostly probably have the same religion and are white instead of brown.

this thread is really going off at a tangent - typical tsr regarding religion
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ash92:)
seriously buddy, what are you on about? it seems to be that you're the only one aware of this plot. ever considered counselling? you seem to be a bit disturbed regarding this topic :smile: btw, do you know that the largest percentage of immigrants to the UK are polish - not pakistanis or bangladeshis. lol it was part of my general studies A level module. the only reason nobody points the finger at them is coz they mostly probably have the same religion and are white instead of brown.

this thread is really going off at a tangent - typical tsr regarding religion

Ooh general studies, that sounds pretty... general.

Many Polish migrants are going back home, and in any case they're culturally similar enough not to disturb or interfere with the indigenous population. They can integrate very well. If it was nothing but Polish and Eastern European immigration, I would have absolutely no problem. It's the third-world immigrants who are staying, and out-breeding everyone else.

The people who need counselling, who need mental help, are those who are blind to what is going on in our society.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending