The Student Room Group

Arson attack on mosque.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
Ooh general studies, that sounds pretty... general.

Many Polish migrants are going back home, and in any case they're culturally similar enough not to disturb or interfere with the indigenous population. They can integrate very well. If it was nothing but Polish and Eastern European immigration, I would have absolutely no problem. It's the third-world immigrants who are staying, and out-breeding everyone else.

The people who need counselling, who need mental help, are those who are blind to what is going on in our society.

Lol at "No surrender" custom profile tag. :giggle:

Joined the EDL then? How does it go, "no surrender to Bin Laden. No surrender to third world immigrants out-breeding the superior indigenous population" lmao :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by DJkG.1
Lol at "No surrender" custom profile tag. :giggle:

Joined the EDL then? How does it go, "no surrender to Bin Laden. No surrender to third world immigrants out-breeding the superior indigenous population" lmao :rolleyes:

No surrender to the New World Order, EU, and cultural invasion, chiefly. Make of it what you will.

I will not be joining such an organisation, it's too full of football hooligans it seems. Football hooligans standing up for their country, but nonetheless...
Original post by Mr. Orange
i reckon (but do not hope) that this is the start of worse things to come.

This.
Reply 123
Original post by Fusion
That's bizarre logic. It's horrendous how when scummy pakistani males groom white girls for gang rape there's no mention of race at all. But this attack on a religious building, used by followers of all races, is deemed race motivated. What a joke.

What :eyeball:?
Original post by fire2burn
Brainless extremists... there's enough on both sides.

Stick them in a boxing ring together, it'd make for good television.

What on Earth have the unnamed people in that particular mosque done to deserve being branded "brainless extremists". For all we know, they were just going about their day having done nothing wrong. If something similar had been done like this by a so called "Muslim", we'd all be running around like headless chickens screaming 'terrorism!!'. My point being to highlight the disparity between how we view Muslims as opposed to anyone else in society.

It isn't fair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending