The Student Room Group

How to get close to someone from the INTERNET.

Hello.

I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with another TSRer (LOL Twilight).

But seriously, I have been infatuated with another member for over a year, and apart from a few subtle (and, occasionally, not-so-subtle) hints, I have never even tried to tell him. :moon:

I mean, he is so CLOSED OFF, which makes it incredibly hard to even broach the subject, let alone reveal the extent to which I "fancy" him. Plus I'm not sure I am prepared for the inevitable rejection. OH GOD I don't know what I would do if he was COMPLETELY against the idea. :frown:

How do I overcome this? I mean, it's pretty ******* distracting. What would a "normal" person do in this situation?

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

A normal person would see that what you're stating is utterly ridiculous.
You have not met him. You can not love him.
Make him a sandwich?
Your mentally ill and you need to get out more.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous-
Make him a sandwich?

Nothing to do with the topic in question. But love that choon in your sig - I can actually do the dance ahaaaa. Thats's random pointless info you didn't need to know but o well :tongue:
Reply 5
Two questions:

1) How could you 'love' someone you have not met before?

2) How could you 'love' someone with a username like Twilight?

^ I'm sorry, it was called for.
Reply 7
send him a virtual coffee and chat :wink:
I would neg you if you werent anon.

Heard about the PM feature? Jeez
Reply 9
C'mon this is a fantasy, a locked away guy on the internet? how do you know he isn't some fat old pervert finding pics of young women on TSR?
Reply 10

I clicked on that and was disappointed it didnt work

Reply 12
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Two questions:

1) How could you 'love' someone you have not met before?

Okay, so love was a bit strong. But I do like him a lot. A lot. And tbh, our having not met doesn't mean that I haven't been able to extract the information I need to decide whether or not I fancy someone. Stranger things have happened.

2) How could you 'love' someone with a username like Twilight?

What?
Irrelevant, but I love your sig.
go outside you nerd
If only this forum had some system allowing you to send messages to just a specific person...

On an unrelated note: You're kind of weird.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lesha2010
Nothing to do with the topic in question. But love that choon in your sig - I can actually do the dance ahaaaa. Thats's random pointless info you didn't need to know but o well :tongue:

Yeah, you know. Sick tune.
Reply 17
Original post by Liam 09
C'mon this is a fantasy, a locked away guy on the internet? how do you know he isn't some fat old pervert finding pics of young women on TSR?

I've seen what he looks like, and others on here have met him.
Reply 18
Original post by Potally_Tissed
If only this forum had some system allowing you to send messages to just a specific person...

I doubt this would work; he is so IMPENETRABLE. :frown:

On an unrelated note: You're kind of weird.

You don't say.
Reply 19
We'll hook you up if you tell us who it is :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending