The Student Room Group

don't know how many boys I've slept with

does this make me a slut?

I don't really know and can't remember some of the nights that I've spent with random guys. Before anyone says I have any diseases I don't actually I've checked up on everything! IS it really THAT bad to not know how many guys I've slept with? guys if you want to get into a LTR with a girl and she told you this,would it put you off? no trolls thank you very much

OK I remember most of them, but honestly I've had some fcked up drunken nights. I've never been in a serious relationship and I think I've slept with 10, but my mate was telling me that I've slept with more :s-smilie: I don't know. by the way I'm 19
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by kMt

I don't really know and can't remember some of the nights that I've spent with random guys. Before anyone says I have any diseases I don't actually I've checked up on everything! IS is really THAT bad to not know how many guys I've slept with? guys if you want to get into a LTR with a girl and she told you this,would it put you off? no trolls thank you very much

Stop trying to get attention, nobody cares about how many guys you slept with!!

You need to sort yourself, you have insecurities!
Reply 2
Original post by kMt

I don't really know and can't remember some of the nights that I've spent with random guys. Before anyone says I have any diseases I don't actually I've checked up on everything! IS is really THAT bad to not know how many guys I've slept with? guys if you want to get into a LTR with a girl and she told you this,would it put you off? no trolls thank you very much

lol, seriously?
Reply 3
You number and sexual life is your own, I just really...don't understand...how anyone can not know!? Fair enough if you don't have feelings or never think about them, but you know the face of someone you've slept with. Then again, I've never really had drunken sex, but from my experience, I do remember a lot from nights out drinking in general. People rarely forget everything.
Personally, it would put me off if the woman had been with a lot of guys..
You see I'm still young, naive and think of sex as a romantic thing..
So maybe in a few years it won't be such an important thing for me :rolleyes:
But just to get an idea.. how many men do you think you may have been with?
And to make it relevant.. how old are you?
Reply 5
give us a rough figure? 10? 20? 50? 100? 10^100 ?
not enough.
Reply 7
Re: don't know how many boys I've slept with

^ Erm, yeah. That's not usually a good sign...
Reply 8
Yes, hiding things certainly sounds like a good, solid base for a long-term relationship.
Reply 9
Reply 10
What's the point of sex when super intoxicated?

I just don't get it.
Reply 11
OK I remember most of them, but honestly I've had some fcked up drunken nights. I've never been in a serious relationship and I think I've slept with 10, but my mate was telling me that I've slept with more :s-smilie: I don't know. by the way I'm 19
Reply 12
Original post by kMt

You're giving pricks - who insult and discriminate against women with words like that - power by even asking that question.
Meh, its only a big deal if you want it to be. It doesn't make you a slut, it just makes you kinda stupid for forgetting everyone.
Sluttynes iz in yo culcha, just accept it.
Original post by damos92
What's the point of sex when super intoxicated?

I just don't get it.

Most people aren't in full control due to the alcohol. Obviously.
And we care why?
lol ball park figure? :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous-
Most people aren't in full control due to the alcohol. Obviously.

There's always a level of control, no matter how much of the juice you've consumed. To me, i might aswell go and hump a tulip instead of a live female when intoxicated, it would feel the same and i eliminate the chance of catching any diseases.

You're not a slut, you're a slag, tart, whore, hoe...:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending