The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have to wake up extra early to ready the car tomorrow ffs.

Patients won't turn up probably due to da snow :mob:
Oh, I'm not a lecturer, I just do a normal job. Not on weekends.
What is your job, m[noparse]:smile:[/noparse]ckel?
Actuary.
That's really cool.
It's alright.
Original post by Crazy Paving

That's really cool.

Nothing that uses stats that much can be cool :ahee:
:hi:
Original post by m:)ckel
It's alright.

Are you not happy in your job?

Original post by + polarity -
Nothing that uses stats that much can be cool :ahee:

I suppose. :ashamed2: Stats is horrid. I have a stats test on Monday, which is what all my work tonight was for. :pain:

Original post by fallen angel9

:hello:
Are you not happy in your job?
The work is enjoyable but more exams for the next few years is not :nn:

***** be trippin'!
Original post by amiejade-x

The work is enjoyable but more exams for the next few years is not :nn:

Hmm, yeah. :sad: Are you a trainee then? Do these exams lead to bigger things and, more importantly, more money? :curious:

Hmm, yeah. :sad: Are you a trainee then? Do these exams lead to bigger things and, more importantly, more money? :curious:

Yeah, well I'm an "Actuarial Analyst" for now. You get pay rises (specific amount dependent on work performance and the level of exam) for each exam you pass. So on top of the standard annual increase, the salary can shoot up a quite a rate. One only needs to search for qualified/part-qualified actuarial jobs to see an example of this.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by A_master

Original post by A_master

***** be trippin'!

lololololol

[QUOTE=m[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace]ckel;28810259]Yeah, well I'm an "Actuarial Analyst" for now. You get pay rises (specific amount dependent on work performance and the level of exam) for each exam you pass. So on top of the standard annual increase, the salary can shoot up a quite a rate. One only needs to search for qualified/part-qualified actuarial jobs to see an example of this.

A-rab money! :jive:

hai :ahee:

awesome day today, we are going to this on sunday, so been shopping today to get costumes for it, we are going as elves :biggrin:

we all then went to pizza hut, we had 2 cheesy bites pizza between five of us, but the waitress messed up the order so we ended up with 2 cheesy bites pizzas and a large deep pan pizza between us :coma: we then had 2 cookie dough desserts as well :coma: :coma: so much food :mmm:

then when i got back been chilling with my flatmates, listening to music, playing peggle and fraping our housemate whose room we were in while he was at the gym :colone:
I have a statistics exam tomorrow for politics. :sad:

[QUOTE=m[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace]ckel;28810259]Yeah, well I'm an "Actuarial Analyst" for now. You get pay rises (specific amount dependent on work performance and the level of exam) for each exam you pass. So on top of the standard annual increase, the salary can shoot up a quite a rate. One only needs to search for qualified/part-qualified actuarial jobs to see an example of this.

wow! And the company are sponsoring you, or are you paying yourself? :holmes: Just think, in a few years time you will end up with pure work enjoyment and no exams (hopefully). :moon:

Original post by amiejade-x
hai :ahee:

awesome day today, we are going to this on sunday, so been shopping today to get costumes for it, we are going as elves :biggrin:

we all then went to pizza hut, we had 2 cheesy bites pizza between five of us, but the waitress messed up the order so we ended up with 2 cheesy bites pizzas and a large deep pan pizza between us :coma: we then had 2 cookie dough desserts as well :coma: :coma: so much food :mmm:

then when i got back been chilling with my flatmates, listening to music, playing peggle and fraping our housemate whose room we were in while he was at the gym :colone:

Sounds like you had fun. :jiggy: Elves, how original...:rolleyes: Have you got that fat friend who's going as santa? :frown:

I also had pizza today, but don't want to talk about food. I'm so full atm.

fallen angel9

It must be the time of year for stats. :nopity: What time is it? Good luck.
(edited 13 years ago)

:lolwut: How are they connected?

Latest