The Student Room Group

I Like a girl ive never meet

For the past year or so ive been chatting to a girl on the net for ages and a couple of months ago i had a dream with her in not a sexual one or anything it a dream with her. but the last few months ive become attracted to her alot more her personalty htan her look i know its a defanlty a she. i just dont know what too do we have been on about meeting up soon but summit always comes up, what should i do? and i dont want any stuipd or cocky repiles becasue i will just igore them

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have dyalxia and she knows that she helps me out with my bad spelling
have you ever met her or just chat? i met my boyfriend over facebook (we had a mutual friend who i was in halls with but he knew from back home) we just got chatting for ages, eventually he came up to see me one weekend and were still together now, nearly 10 months later :smile:
ummm...well if you live anywhere near her, maybe suggest a meet up? That way you'll know if your attraction for her is real.
Reply 4
btw just to let you know i havent told her and we talk and text loads we deicde to meet up before i started to like her
Reply 5
Original post by Jellybean91
have you ever met her or just chat? i met my boyfriend over facebook (we had a mutual friend who i was in halls with but he knew from back home) we just got chatting for ages, eventually he came up to see me one weekend and were still together now, nearly 10 months later :smile:

we havent meet yet no good advice thou best ive had back
I like a girl I never met lol. That makes the two of us.
Reply 7
i dont live to far for her no and we have been tryin to sort out to meet up for a while we were suposed to last yeat but my perants passed away
Reply 8
I met my boyfriend on the internet (I'm Finnish, he's from the UK), met up after 6 or so months and almost 4 years later we're still together :smile: So yeah even if it starts on the internet before you've met in person it can work out, it doesn't have to be awkward at all. It'll probably be a bit weird to talk in real life after you've spent so long talking on the internet but if you like her personality it's quite likely that it won't be that different in the long run.
Reply 9
Original post by cynthialf
I met my boyfriend on the internet (I'm Finnish, he's from the UK), met up after 6 or so months and almost 4 years later we're still together :smile: So yeah even if it starts on the internet before you've met in person it can work out, it doesn't have to be awkward at all. It'll probably be a bit weird to talk in real life after you've spent so long talking on the internet but if you like her personality it's quite likely that it won't be that different in the long run.

You met him when you were 13? :eek4:
Original post by Casshern1456
I like a girl I never met lol. That makes the two of us.

Count me in, for 6 girls......:colone:
Reply 11
Original post by Ladipidoo
You met him when you were 13? :eek4:

Just turned 14, so pretty young, thinking about it now I'm actually surprised my parents even let us meet up :P
Reply 12
thanks everyone for the adivce i still have no idea what to do tbh
Don't tell her you like her. Then meet up, which sould work and see where it goes. Don't rape her. :naughty:
Just ask to meet up as friends. You may find you feel differently on meeting her in real life. Spend a day together, chat, don't expect too much from it. Take it from there.

I have been in a similar situation (though I had met the guy, but only like, 3 times) and found that when we met up... I dunno, something was missing. A lack of "chemistry", as it were.
Original post by Crazy Paving
Don't rape her. :naughty:

see now there's some good advice OP, it's brilliant, so simple but so...relevant.

...btw OP remember just because she doesn't actually say no, doesn't mean it's not rape if you used rohypnol/load of alcohol..or both.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But seriously Blueflare(post above this) is a great point, people can be different online then in reality. However extreme shyness in reality doesn't necessarily mean they're not the person you know online, they might need to come out of their shell.
Reply 16
Plan to meet up but don't meet her thinking you love her because if you don't like her you'll ruin your friendship, so go meet her with a clear head just genuinely interested in meeting her and nothing else.
Original post by joey11223

Original post by joey11223
see now there's some good advice OP, it's brilliant, so simple but so...relevant.

...btw OP remember just because she doesn't actually say no, doesn't mean it's not rape if you used rohypnol/load of alcohol..or both.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But seriously Blueflare(post above this) is a great point, people can be different online then in reality. However extreme shyness in reality doesn't necessarily mean they're not the person you know online, they might need to come out of their shell.

Yeah, well, OP sounded foreign and I wasn't sure whether or not he was from one of those countries where rape is legal.
Reply 18
I would be careful, people seem more wonderful on the Internet because you can't see their flaws. I know with people who I generally talk to on the Internet and see rarely in real life, we tend not to get on so well in real life. And vice versa.
Reply 19
Oh stop being such a wimp, you don't even known her. Meet up with her first before deciding if you 'like her'...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending