The Student Room Group

How to make a balance sheet on MS Word?

Its for a uni assignment. Have to use Word. Do I create a table?
bump
Reply 2
A table isnt neccessary.
Just do a normal layout you see everywhere, i.e each asset on one line each n stuff... dont need to tell you that stuff.
and just tab/use space to get across to page to use figures etc.
Original post by Tommyjw
A table isnt neccessary.
Just do a normal layout you see everywhere, i.e each asset on one line each n stuff... dont need to tell you that stuff.
and just tab/use space to get across to page to use figures etc.

But how do i get the lines between each of them...like something to divide it ?
Reply 4
Original post by The_Timepasser
But how do i get the lines between each of them...like something to divide it ?

Do you mean the lines you put under the totals and such?

Either just underline the figure, or just inset a line using shapes and put it there :smile:

Given a little time you could easily make a balance sheet such as the examples if you just google it. A table maaayy be quicker depending on how big it is, but the fact you asked how to do it means it may just be easier to stick to this =]
Original post by The_Timepasser
Its for a uni assignment. Have to use Word. Do I create a table?

Does it necessarily have to be created in Microsoft Word? If not, I would suggest using Microsoft Excel, I think it may be a lot easier.

However, I've also found a balance sheet template you could download for Microsoft Word: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/balance-sheet-TC010073876.aspx
Original post by samanthaaaa
Does it necessarily have to be created in Microsoft Word? If not, I would suggest using Microsoft Excel, I think it may be a lot easier.

However, I've also found a balance sheet template you could download for Microsoft Word: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/balance-sheet-TC010073876.aspx

hmm will use it for the next time. This one didnt count anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending