Chest, torso, arms, legs, hair, face.

Do you have something against necks?
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
I'd say the semi-colon is debatable. :wink:

:ditto:
Reply 24
the tail. phooooooaaar.
Original post by Kiwiguy
i like that her grammar and sentance structure is always perfect, even when im "sexing" her....

HA. Well that's embarrassing. What's that saying? Oh yes, 'Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house'.

I think that the term 'epic fail' would apply perfectly here.
Bum.
I like the word sexing, it makes me happy - whats the issue?
Reply 28

And I'd say the semi-colon is debatable. :wink:

Haha I was just about to point out the 'and' instead of 'is'. The semi-colon is definitely debatable, the comma was actually accurately placed lol.
Reply 29
Original post by 16REX
Where do you like most when you are sexing with your girl/boyfriend on their body?

I've only ever been sexing with my girlfriend once, well we watched as someone else was sexing for us. That was at a rescue shelter, it was ok nothing special.
Original post by ipulledhermione
Chest, torso, arms, legs, hair, face.

Ah, i see you like a full body workout.
Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal

Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal
Do you have something against necks?

Oooft how could i forget!

Original post by Lewroll
Ah, i see you like a full body workout.

It's not as though i particularly like muscles just the difference in shapelfrom my own etc. Plus men have hairy legs. Not that i like hair on men, it's just women dont get much hair on legs, maybe a wispy bit on the calves but none on the thigh so when you feel a guys leg, it's like PHWOAR, it's all manly and hairy and different. Does this make sense?
Just like guys liking boobs cuz they don't have them.

If i did have any preference when it came to male bodies it would be bigish thighs :teehee: but i'm not fussy :dontknow:
Reply 32
Oooft how could i forget!

It's not as though i particularly like muscles just the difference in shapelfrom my own etc. Plus men have hairy legs. Not that i like hair on men, it's just women dont get much hair on legs, maybe a wispy bit on the calves but none on the thigh so when you feel a guys leg, it's like PHWOAR, it's all manly and hairy and different. Does this make sense?

If i did have any preference when it came to male bodies it would be bigish thighs :teehee: but i'm not fussy :dontknow:

first girl i've seen who says they like hairy thighs, but then your tastes don't seem to be mainstream
Nah, poor effort yourself, you missed a bit!

And I'd say the semi-colon is debatable. :wink:

It's debatable, but I believe it works well within the context. I shall edit my first post forthwith, good sir!

In my own defence, I laid no claim on being good at grammar myself :P.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Kiwiguy
i like that her grammar and sentance structure is always perfect, even when im "sexing" her....

This is not Grammar, This is MATHS!

O...k...i see what you mean.
Boobs:coma:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Webernets
This is not Grammar, This is MATHS!

Jaysus. I was scrolling down quickly and at first glance that pic looked like a woman with 6 legs.
Reply 37
Her body when "sexing" a sexy time is nice.
Reply 38
In the ear, whilst I hum the knight rider theme tune.

Or "The Final Countdown", both are good.
Reply 39
Original post by Sabertooth
sexing is a great word, why the hate?

Apparently the courts still consider it 'rape' no matter what you call it :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending