The Student Room Group

Why am I like this?

I can remember complex things, like in psychology I can remember studies in LOTS of detail and other things in lots of detail often after just reading/being told it once.

BUT, simple things such as in physiology remembering the difference between excentric and concentric or basic terms in any subject I can't seem to remember and often get laughed at when i'm like "what's a ....." and they're like that's so basic... Even though I know all the complex stuff :s-smilie:

Thanks for any help :smile:
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Well, lucky you.
Reply 3
Maybe you live a sad life and seek comfort from learning lots of complicated stuff?
Reply 4
People remember what they find interesting a lot easier than what they think is boring or irrelevant.
You really are a wizard! My post disappeared! :redface:
Reply 6
Original post by Sorenfors
People remember what they find interesting a lot easier than what they think is boring or irrelevant.

Ah right so maybe I find the basics boring and the complicated stuff fun? I think I might do actually. But how do I find the basic stuff fun so I learn it? :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by Peteo
Ah right so maybe I find the basics boring and the complicated stuff fun? I think I might do actually. But how do I find the basic stuff fun so I learn it? :s-smilie:

Try to associate them with something interesting. Or you can put them into a system, that way one component reminds you of the next.
Reply 8
There are too many covalent bonds in your pineal gland.
Reply 9
wrong thread!
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending