Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Okay
Reply 2
don't force yourself to smoke again you ****ing mug
Reply 3
Original post by Broderss
don't force yourself to smoke again you ****ing mug

What's your problem? If you get this worked up online I dread to think how you cope with the real world.
Reply 4
I think you're ill.
Reply 5
You probably didn't smoke enough for the nicotine to have a significant addictive effect.
I'm pretty sure that's how I "quit" smoking too. I got kind of bored of it and just stopped. It never took any effort for me either. :dontknow:
Reply 6
Good, now you wont get cancer!
Reply 7
At least that won't give you cancer, however according to frequent studies by scientists who have nothing better to do, random things can either cause cancer to prevent it.

For example eating a raw egg whilst standing on your head and doing the macarena can cause cancer, whereas spooning a black bear naked because you want to feel close to him can prevent cancer.
Reply 8
I have random days like this where i will wake up and not want a fag all day. They are becoming less frequent now though. Plan on giving up after uni!
Reply 9
I woke up this morning and fit into a top that hasn't fit me for 2 years.
Reply 10
I'm a smoker, but I can go 2-3 days without one and not feel crabby as long as I don't think about it/ am distracted by something else.
But I did genuinely try to quit recently- managed 9 weeks, getting through some serious cravings that hit at about 2 weeks. Then failed. :frown:
Original post by Kaykiie
I woke up this morning and fit into a top that hasn't fit me for 2 years.

sleepmarathon

Are you ready?
Original post by Le_Bow
At least that won't give you cancer, however according to frequent studies by scientists who have nothing better to do, random things can either cause cancer to prevent it.

For example eating a raw egg whilst standing on your head and doing the macarena can cause cancer, whereas spooning a black bear naked because you want to feel close to him can prevent cancer.

Oh. ****. I'm gonna get cancer now :sigh:
Reply 14
Some people would kill to be in your shoes.
Seems like you've been quite lucky :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by dd4483
I didn't try to quit or anything. A couple a days ago I just realised my cravings for cigarettes had gone.

Odd.

Well la di da. I don't even get cravings:smile:
Reply 17
Cool, now tell me your method & I will make millions.
can asthmatics smoke?
Reply 19
awesome

I wish I woke up this morning and gone off procrastinating.

Latest

Trending

Trending