The Student Room Group

Is this a weird goal in life?

All I really imagine my life to be is I'm in London in a nice studio flat on the 13th or so floor working a pretty important job with a sports car and a suit, and I have a son with a hot business woman who looks hot in a suit and skirt thing who probably works in marketing or PR or something and she has black hair and she brings him over on weekends while she looks after him alone in the week. This will be in my late twenties/early thirties.

It's all I imagine my life turning out to be and it's what I hope it will turn out like. Is this weird?

Also any hot white women with black hair looking for a job in marketing or similar to live in London and who look hot in a business suit with a skirt and want a similar flash lifestyle to me then send me a message.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It's not that weird
Sounds like a real family, the father missing most of the time and the woman raising her child and working.
Never ceases to amaze me...
Reply 3
poor kid, it'd be in care all the time
Seems fine :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
It's not weird, but it's unrealistic.
Reply 6
Original post by Tommyjw
Wait.. woa.

Your going to be say.. 30, and you want to have a son with a hot businesswoman girlfriend thus he probably ATLEAST has to be 18 .. ?

What? :s-smilie:
You'll make a WONDERFUL father. You do know that when you have children, you're supposed to be more selfless.
Original post by Tommyjw
Wait.. woa.

Your going to be say.. 30, and you want to have a son with a hot businesswoman girlfriend thus he probably ATLEAST has to be 18 .. ?

Not sure if you're being serious or not but...I think the OP means he and the hot business woman have a son together.
Reply 9
So you want to be a city yuppy boy? I suppose someone has to do it :dontknow:
I'm a hot green woman with everything you said (apart from the white bit). Is this a problem are are we ok to meet up. Only one problem though, I have 3 tits and two vaginas.
Reply 11
You wanna have a kid in your late 20s? :lolwut:
Reply 12
lol what the
Reply 13
I wouldn't mind that lifestyle either. Except, take the kid away until I'm 35, at which point I'd like to have properties in lots of different countries, with wifes in each. One of which will be inLondon with a son (my proper family), who I spend most of my time with. The other places/women are holidays.
Suppose someone has to do it... :s-smilie:

Myself, I'd much prefer to have a marriage where I spent time with my husband and, if any job at all, a part-time in a quiet place, so I actually get to see my kids grow up and be there with them. You'd probably think that was a weird goal in life, though.
Reply 15
Original post by Broderss
All I really imagine my life to be is I'm in London in a nice studio flat on the 13th or so floor working a pretty important job with a sports car and a suit, and I have a son with a hot business woman who looks hot in a suit and skirt thing who probably works in marketing or PR or something and she has black hair and she brings him over on weekends while she looks after him alone in the week. This will be in my late twenties/early thirties.

It's all I imagine my life turning out to be and it's what I hope it will turn out like. Is this weird?

Also any hot white women with black hair looking for a job in marketing or similar to live in London and who look hot in a business suit with a skirt and want a similar flash lifestyle to me then send me a message.

Not weird really.

I want something similar, but I actually want to be with a guy lol, not just have a child with him, and I'd rather it be a house than a flat, but one of those nice London Georgian builds. And I want my children at boarding school. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by .Ali.
Not weird really.

I want something similar, but I actually want to be with a guy lol, not just have a child with him.

How about you have a kid with me and we both live down in London, but in different locations, and you can find some caring nice guy to raise our child with? I would have to approve of the guy first though and you can't have sex with any other guy, but you can come over to mine every few weeks if you like.
Reply 17
How about you have a kid with me and we both live down in London, but in different locations, and you can find some caring nice guy to raise our child with? I would have to approve of the guy first though and you can't have sex with any other guy, but you can come over to mine every few weeks if you like.

LOL! :tongue: Nice offer but no thanks. :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by .Ali.
LOL! :tongue: Nice offer but no thanks. :wink:

Think about it and get back to me :wink:
Having sex with black guys.

Cool.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending