The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hanzing
O.o thread gatecrasher..havent seen this thread!

Performance was amazing on Xfactor! Its so surreal to see them performing outside of the program.. Sad times there was no kurt thou :frown:

Suprised Sam was on it, lots of my friends arent watching it us speed like me and keep asking who the blonde bloke is! A nice little teaser for the next season I suppose. Loved amber/mercedes singing right in simons face, she was rejected from american idol before wasnt she?

Ahhh I didn't know that! Haha it's not often Simon Cowell gets wrong decision in his face....literally!
LOVED seeing them on Xfactor, was really cheery :biggrin: Thought they all did pretty well hehe - DSB was the obvious choice I guess!
Reply 1001
Lol loved How Amber (Mercedes) sung at Simon cause she was on American Idol :mmm:
Dammit! Someone beat me to it.
Original post by lozz2601
Excited :biggrin:
Just heard the news that they're thinking of making Glee like Skins and refreshing the cast every few years....not sure if that will work :s-smilie:

Interesting... if the casting people need a 'British exchange student' for the next cast... heeeeeeyy wooo-oorrrrlldddd, heeeeeerreeee IIIII ammmmm! :dance:

At least it means no more Lea Michelle... I find her sort of nasal sometimes.
I need to start watching at US pace... if only for more Mike Chang-ness... he might actually be a rival for Puck in the hotness stakes. :tongue:
Asking for season 1 of Glee for Christmas. I'm ridiculously excited about it. :excited:

Just in case anyone missed it, or if you just want to watch it again. :coma:

Loved it when Puck entered. :sexface:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by samanthaaaa

Just in case anyone missed it, or if you just want to watch it again. :coma:

Loved it when Puck entered. :sexface:

So gutted I missed it. I came in from work right at the end. :emo:

It looked amazing. :coma:
Original post by fallen angel9
So gutted I missed it. I came in from work right at the end. :emo:

It looked amazing. :coma:

:console: When I was watching it, I wished I was there. :sogood:
Reply 1008
Britney: Was her name Ricky Lake? :rofl:
Aww I love christmas! This episode made me miss my family :emo: Baby it's cold outside sounded beautiful :love: LOVE Blaine and Kurt! Rachel was annoying me I don't feel sorry for her at all.
Finn's hypocrisy is winding me up now.
Did he or did he not kiss Rachel when he was with Quinn?!
They played Last Christmas the Glee version at work today. It made me smile. :love:

Spoiler

I love Will and Emma :love:
Reply 1012

Spoiler

Original post by fallen angel9
Asking for season 1 of Glee for Christmas. I'm ridiculously excited about it. :excited:

I'm so jealous! My mum won't get it for me because- and I quote- she 'doesn't want to encourage my obsessions'. Pah. Might have to spend the money I was going to spend on getting her a present to buy it for myself! :rolleyes:
Re-watching the first season on channel 4. :awesome:

Watched the pilot episode yesterday whilst wrapping Christmas presents, might make that an annual tradition. :h:
May not be online tomorrow so I'll say it now:

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a fantastic one!
:gah:
Original post by samanthaaaa
May not be online tomorrow so I'll say it now:

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a fantastic one!
:gah:

You too. :hugs:
I got season 1 on DVD! :woo: :awesome: I even watched the first 4 episodes with my parents. I may have turned them into Gleeks. :nutcase:
I've not been watching online so i'm really excited that its back on the 10th of jan! looks awesome from the trailer
Subscribing!

Quick Reply

Latest