The Student Room Group

Girl having sex with 10 guys in a week is same as guy having 10 girls in one week?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by .Ali.
Anal sex, whether it's guy on guy, girl on girl, guy on girl or gir on guy, is still sex. Sex is not just sexual intercourse. Also, you don't have to be a "closeted homosexual" to enjoy anal sex, nor do you have to be a "crazy bitch" to be a dominatrix.

I don't see how regular sexual intercourse is dominating. Unless HE'S into domination and they're playing some rape game or whatever, I don't see it.

I agree with you, sex isn't just a male penetrating a female - but in the context of this thread, I will assume that they are talking about heterosexual, penetrative sex (I stand by my comment that dominatrixes are crazy bitches and guys who take it up the arse from a woman with a strap on are closet homosexuals though, sorry!).

Regarding the dominating part of sex. I can't explain it any further than - a man is INSERTING his penis into a womans vagina. A woman is having a penis INSERTED into her.

This, I believe, is the fundamental reason for many species to be dominated by the male. In nature terms, the male must be strong to overpower a female and a female must be attractive to entice the male. I'm not saying the whole of existence is based on rape, but dominating. If women don't like being dominated, why do the vast majority look for a strong, masculine, confident male? And males look for attractive, healthy, rarely butch, mainly delicate females?

It's based on dominating, hence inserting a penis is like inserting your dominating, male nature. Accepting the penis is allowing yourself to be dominated.

Next time you ask your bf or male companion to pull your hair, think about it!
Reply 121
Original post by yurihammo
Okay. I will explain with this example:

Imagine a woman as a lock, and a man as a key.

When a key opens only one lock, its of limited use. When it opens many locks, its a useful master key! :biggrin:

When a lock is opened by one key its normal. When its opened by many keys its a crappy lock. :awesome:

Hope that helps.

In reality guys are supposed to reproduce a lot more than women - its in our biology from the start of any species! So girls can start thinking from that.

this explains it much better than how I was explaining it
Original post by Bellissima
morally, socially etc.

yes or no?

Reply 123
Original post by yurihammo
Okay. I will explain with this example:

Imagine a woman as a lock, and a man as a key.

When a key opens only one lock, its of limited use. When it opens many locks, its a useful master key! :biggrin:

When a lock is opened by one key its normal. When its opened by many keys its a crappy lock. :awesome:

Hope that helps.

In reality guys are supposed to reproduce a lot more than women - its in our biology from the start of any species! So girls can start thinking from that.

That's an extremely powerful argument. Unfortunately, it can be counteracted by this equally clever and subtle argument:

Imagine a woman man as a lock, and a man woman as a key.

I think it's really patronising and outright wrong to say that guys will 'sleep with anything with a pulse' and girls can get sex easier. Guys do have standards and alot would prefer not to have a one night stand, even finding a girl being too foward unattractive. I know attractive girls who have gone out hoping for something and came back with nothing - although they wouldn't sleep with just 'anyone' just like most guys.
Original post by py0alb
That's an extremely powerful argument. Unfortunately, it can be counteracted by this equally clever and subtle argument:

Imagine a woman man as a lock, and a man woman as a key.

Only problem is the symbolism bit...a penis is just more naturally imagined to be a key than a vagina :tongue:
Yes, they should both be ashamed of themselves for being such ho's.
Reply 127
Original post by Joker370
Only problem is the symbolism bit...a penis is just more naturally imagined to be a key than a vagina :tongue:

well yeah, but the appropriateness of the symbolism is hardly relevant to the validity of the supposed argument is it?
Original post by BumperBo
BumperBo thinks that either way it'd be cool to do a documentary on how they avoid exhaustion

BumperBo's posts always make _Shanice_ smile. :smile:
Original post by NubbliNubbleton

That is awesome!
Original post by py0alb
well yeah, but the appropriateness of the symbolism is hardly relevant to the validity of the supposed argument is it?

True, but the argument is just a sexist joke lol
Reply 131
Original post by Joker370
True, but the argument is just a sexist joke lol

Possibly. but its already been posted 4 different times on this thread, and it almost seems like some of the posters actually think it somehow backs up their ridiculous point.
Original post by Jacktri
A guy that gets 10 girls in a week is a legend a girl on the other hand :s

Key and lock analogy
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1484633
Reply 133

already seen and commented on this analogy in this thread somewhere
Reply 134

Did we really need three threads on this utterly fail analogy? :facepalm2:
They're both sluts.
Reply 136
Original post by py0alb
I know short ugly guys who get lots of girls. I also know tall handsome guys who don't get any. I know its a cliche, but its absolutely the case that what you lack in stature you can easily make up for in personality (and skillz).

Even blind chicken find corn sometimes.
They'd both be amazing at pulling, for a start...
10 people in 7 days? You'd have to throw in a threesome or two somewhere...
Original post by Mann18
I do not think it's bull crap, it seems to make a lot of sense, and to say using evolutionary biology to explain modern day events is stupid I think is rather presumptuous, seeing as the behaviour of many animals is determined by exactly this.

I agree, it explains the behavour of many animals. But humans are quite intelligent, and a lot of our behaviours deviate from what could be considered good in terms of evolutionary biology. We don't just think with the animal, instinctual part of our brains (the amygdalas - responsible for primitive emotions), we can use reason and logic (higher cortex part of the brain) to overcome those animal instincts if need be. That's why I think its not good to use evolutionary biology to explain all human behaviou, but it can be useful in some cases and to make very broad generalisations.

I also quite like how girls always seem to be angry at this, when it is rather their own problem, if girls thought that promiscuous girls were "legends/eqiuvalent"
the problem would be balanced.

I think the problem, for me anyway, not that men are considered respectable if they pull loads of girls in a week, its that the equivalent female is DISrespected rather than having a neutral opinion placed on her. I don't doubt it is easier for me as a woman to get sex, but I don't like being called names because I choose to have lots of it.

Promiscuous men = positive
Promiscuous women = negative

Why not....

Promiscuous men = positive
Promiscuous women = neutral ??? :confused:
Reply 139
No it's not the same. Deal with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending