The Student Room Group

A different view on the girl = slag, boy = legend debate

Scroll to see replies

Jim jefferies explains it quite well...
Strong language, don't watch if you're easily offended...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jaiMzLhliA
Reply 21
Original post by dzeh
How about if the 'woman' was your sister or mother :eyebrow:

Who are you to decided what your sister/mum can do :angry:? Men don't own woman ffs.
And unless they're ****ing right in front of you it's none of your damn business what they do anyway :|.
Neg rep all you want.
EMZ.
Original post by Yawn11
I was talking about promiscuous girls...

Slightly obvious :colonhash:

You said that guys think all girls are sluts/pieces of meat.

So not that obvious.
All these 'girls = slags, boys = Lads' posts are actually really boring.
Original post by CharlieBee_90
yes but I am not a lock, so that means nothing.

However I do see where OP is coming from. I don't think the attitude is going to change so if a woman wants to sleep with loads of men then she should learn not to give a **** about what other people think.

But your vagina houses a penis, the same way a lock houses a key. It's an analogy and it makes sense. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but the penis/vagina functions similar to that of a key and lock.
Reply 25
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
But your vagina houses a penis, the same way a lock houses a key. It's an analogy and it makes sense. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but the penis/vagina functions similar to that of a key and lock.

so? A train goes into a tunnel, and tunnels would be pretty rubbish if they couldn't allow entrance to as many trains as required. Therefore girls should have lots of sex. This is just a valid an analogy.

To even call this lock and key rubbish "an analogy" is a horrible misnomer. An analogy is meant to illuminate a valid point. This is just a pointless and unfunny joke.
Reply 26
Original post by i.am.lost
You have a valid point. In nature, the female is always the 'choosy' one since her eggs carry a higher value than the males' sperm. Hence, males compete for her and she picks the best one - she shouldn't just have sex with all of them, whereas males are wired differently to maximise the likelihood of them producing an offspring so they will go after as many females as possible.

Actually, I remember reading an article in the New Scientist a couple of months ago that said that men are wired for monogamous relationships, which would result in more stable environments for their children.

I might see if I can find it later.
Reply 27
Original post by Emor
Who are you to decided what your sister/mum can do :angry:? Men don't own woman ffs.
And unless they're ****ing right in front of you it's none of your damn business what they do anyway :|.
Neg rep all you want.
EMZ.

You have no dignity? No shame? I wouldnt go around porking every woman I met. 'Bout time some people got some morals
Reply 28
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Alt__x
Whenever I have a ONS, my friends always go "OMG YOUR SUCH A SLUT", and then everyone ends up calling you a slut, but no one EVER says a bad word about the guys. WHY IS THIS? They are just as much of a slag as me, they were there too, having hot, steamy drunken sex

because your friends are 13 years old?
Reply 30
Original post by dzeh
You have no dignity? No shame? I wouldnt go around porking every woman I met. 'Bout time some people got some morals

Morality's subjective. I couldn't care less who my siblings slept with once they were of age.
And even if my siblings- or any relative of mine- did something I considered morally reprehensible(gee... I don't know... something that actually negatively effects another person's life, like murder), while I'd no longer want to remain in contact with them, most likely, it doesn't reflect whatsoever on me as a person.
I wouldn't want to be associated, never mind care for their opinion, with people who judge people based on their private sex lives.
And this is coming from someone who has always respected exclusivity in any relationship they've been in, and wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of sleeping with a male she barely knew. I simply respect that other people may not be like my self, and frankly, is none of my god damn business whether they are or not in such matters.
EMZ.
Reply 31
I don't know how many times people are going to mention that lock/key thing, as it is meaningless. As long as you put one thing into another it is a symbol of a penis and a vagina? The purpose of a key entering a lock is to open the lock. There is no such 'purpose' when having sex, the only meaning is for them both to enjoy it. And the 'purpose' isn't fulfilled just because the penis has entered the vagina. Obviously for men who are struggling getting laid, they may say "win!" as long as they're in, but then we're talking about sex from desperate men's viewpoint only, and it's a different matter. A vagina isn't resembling to a lock in any way. It's not 'guarding' anything. Obviously if you think the vagina should be closed for entrance and only a few accepted (which you'd have to think for that image to work), then you've already formed the opinion that women shouldn't be having sex and protecting themselves. The visual image of key and lock doesn't explain anything in itself.

Can't believe people over the age of 12 still use the key/lock thing :facepalm2:

Hmm not really.

7 batteries aligned in series with wires connecting to eachother can power a machine for a few hours. Take 1 battery apart, dettach the wires and it wouldn't run for 1 cycle.

- People who work together achieve greater things than those who work alone.

If a key opens many locks then it's a master key. If a lock opens to many keys then it's a crappy lock.

- If my house lock can be opened by all 30 resident's keys then I need that locked changed.
- If a girl is so easy that 30 guys managed to get her in bed, she's a slag - there is no denying that.

It's still an analogy.
Reply 33
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Hmm not really.

7 batteries aligned in series with wires connecting to eachother can power a machine for a few hours. Take 1 battery apart, dettach the wires and it wouldn't run for 1 cycle.

- People who work together achieve greater things than those who work alone.

If a key opens many locks then it's a master key. If a lock opens to many keys then it's a crappy lock.

- If my house lock can be opened by all 30 resident's keys then I need that locked changed.
- If a girl is so easy that 30 guys managed to get her in bed, she's a slag - there is no denying that.

It's still an analogy.

Look we're not stupid. We understand what the analogy is saying, but its an analogy to nothing. There is no sensible reason why men should be "keys" and women should be "locks" at all. Just because of an extremely vague physiological resemblance between your penis and a key? Be serious now.

When you have sex, do you just put your penis inside, twist it to once, and then take it out and put it back in your pocket? (It wouldn't surprise me :facepalm2: )

Do you then attempt to "open the door", whatever the **** that means?
Original post by py0alb
Look we're not stupid. We understand what the analogy is saying, but its an analogy to nothing. There is no sensible reason why men should be "keys" and women should be "locks" at all. Just because of an extremely vague physiological resemblance between your penis and a key? Be serious now.

When you have sex, do you just put your penis inside, twist it to once, and then take it out and put it back in your pocket? (It wouldn't surprise me :facepalm2: )

hmm ok i'll be serious lol. The analogy is quite stupid I agree. Personally I dont mind how many boys/girls sleep with eachother since it doesn't affect me.
Reply 35
Original post by py0alb

Rofl. The lock and key is a horribly unfunny 'joke' that is very ****ing far past its sell by date. If people want to have casual sex outside of a relationship then that's fine, who cares?
Reply 36
Original post by Emor
Morality's subjective. I couldn't care less who my siblings slept with once they were of age.
And even if my siblings- or any relative of mine- did something I considered morally reprehensible(gee... I don't know... something that actually negatively effects another person's life, like murder), while I'd no longer want to remain in contact with them, most likely, it doesn't reflect whatsoever on me as a person.
I wouldn't want to be associated, never mind care for their opinion, with people who judge people based on their private sex lives.
And this is coming from someone who has always respected exclusivity in any relationship they've been in, and wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of sleeping with a male she barely knew. I simply respect that other people may not be like my self, and frankly, is none of my god damn business whether they are or not in such matters.
EMZ.

What if they had so much sex they caught the aids.

They then had a cut in their mouth, you drank from the same cup and then you had the aids.

:cookie:
Reply 37
Original post by dzeh
What if they had so much sex they caught the aids.

They then had a cut in their mouth, you drank from the same cup and then you had the aids.

:cookie:

Well I don't like drinking from the same cups as other people, inc. family(I won't touch an open can even if they opened it infront of me, or one that I left unattended), and also, it takes ~20 litres of saliva to transfer AIDS.
But, hypothetically, if that were to happen, I'd obviously have some resentment towards them, like I have in the past when I've caught the flu off a sibling and missed exams after weeks of revision, but I'd know deep down that it was irrational resentment, and would probably never express that resentment.
I know at this point we're just jokes but yeah.
EMZ=]
Original post by Jacktri
you don't get to choose whether you are a lock or a key you are a lock and there is nothing you can do about it

I am neither, this may come as a huge shock, but I am a person. A vagina and a lock do not have the same purpose. Therefore you cannot compare the two.

EDIT: NM, py0alb said it ten times better than me. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by CharlieBee_90
I am neither, this may come as a huge shock, but I am a person. A vagina and a lock do not have the same purpose. Therefore you cannot compare the two.

EDIT: NM, py0alb said it ten times better than me. :biggrin:

ohh simpletons you realise it was an analogy right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending