The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Pic related; it's OP.

lol white people always playing the chip on the shoulder card you are too funny
Reply 61
Original post by blue_shift86
you've obviously not read that story! It didn't say that no blacks go in, so you can't say it's a lie cos your ****ing chattin ****! Why don't you read the articles before posting such *******s? People like you do my head in....wasting bytes of memory with your garbage. STFU and go read that news article and come back and edit your trash!

:lolwut:

Disproportionate, maybe?
Reply 62
Is it ever going to get to the point where black people don't call racist? Granted, this could be a case of racism, but I would place money on pizza hut having asked white people to pay beforehand as well.

There is actually a really good southpark episode where there is a poster of a black person is being hanged and 2 white people standing next to him. The only thing the naive little kids see wrong with it is "murder", they IGNORE the fact that the person being hanged is black, as it actually shouldn't matter. Just as if the person being hanged was a brunette, you wouldn't automatically assume the poster was targeting brunettes as a victim, so if it was a black person why would you automatically assume it was targeting black people as the victim? Essentially, even people who notice that someone is black are racist to some extent. If they weren't, why would they even notice that they were black? And by notice I mean to think in their head "that person is black" as though they are different.
Original post by i_hate_teeth
lol white people always playing the chip on the shoulder card you are too funny

Black people are always playing the "omg sun u cant say dat coz im black innit now i gotta steel sum fried chikinz" card.

**** off.
Black people are always playing the "omg sun u cant say dat coz im black innit now i gotta steel sum fried chikinz" card.

**** off.

good point, well made.

**** off.

You're just as bad as the OP
Original post by RoshniDiya
:facepalm2:

Another left wing comment in a anti white world.
Reply 67
Original post by Aurora.
:lolwut:

Disproportionate, maybe?

i'm sorry - i just "switched".
Reply 68
Original post by amsie/
no it's not that. you obvs didn't bother to read the article

Beat me to it!
Reply 69
Original post by Something_Ironic
Most footballers are like that though, so far up themselves that they think, wherever they go they'll be offered things 'on the house'

I don't mean that they tried to dodge paying, i just feel the staff asked for money before to show they were expected to pay, not get it free as they're 'famous'

Im wording it terribly but i hope someone gets what i mean lol

i wouldn't be surprised if they weren't recognised as footballers before they mentioned their occupations.

They politely and clearly stated that they had the means to pay for the meal, but they would pay after finishing their meal like all the other diners.

Clear to see that the manger was some white guy who had issues about black men and felt the need to call the police.
Reply 70
Original post by bunty64
Clear to see that the manger was some white guy who had issues about black men and felt the need to call the police.

Seriously? You think they were the first black people to ever go into that pizza hut? Or you think black people often came in, the manager always rang the police, and nobody felt the need to mention that?

**** off.

You sir, are a retard
Reply 72
Original post by blue_shift86
you've obviously not read that story! It didn't say that no blacks go in, so you can't say it's a lie cos your ****ing chattin ****! Why don't you read the articles before posting such *******s? People like you do my head in....wasting bytes of memory with your garbage. STFU and go read that news article and come back and edit your trash!

o.0
The OP of the other thread said that only one person had gone in which as a Caribbean guy so I was proving it to be wrong.
But Im pretty sure you feel much better now that you've insulted me :smile:
Good day :hugs:
Reply 73
Original post by LaughingBro
Maybe they were dressing thuggish?

dressing thuggish? they were dressed like any other white guy of their age. jeans,shirt/t-shirt/jumper/cardigan

manager was some white guy who had issues with black men and so felt he needed back up (999!) :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by Aurora.
Seriously? You think they were the first black people to ever go into that pizza hut? Or you think black people often came in, the manager always rang the police, and nobody felt the need to mention that?

clear to see the manager had issues with "black folk". Sure, they may have had previous black customers and he may or may have not asked them to pay before eating.

He called the police because the group of guys objected to paying up front and politely offered to pay afterwards like all their fellow diners. Dumb arse manager most probably thought the police would come in back him up.

the story is not so surprising especially given that it is in dorset. No doubt there are countless other such incidences, just that it doesn't happen to people in the public eye.
Original post by lukejoshjedi
You sir, are a retard

Reply 76
Original post by bunty64
clear to see the manager had issues with "black folk". Sure, they may have had previous black customers and he may or may have not asked them to pay before eating.

He called the police because the group of guys objected to paying up front and politely offered to pay afterwards like all their fellow diners. Dumb arse manager most probably thought the police would come in back him up.

the story is not so surprising especially given that it is in dorset. No doubt there are countless other such incidences, just that it doesn't happen to people in the public eye.

Why did you put 'black folk' in quotation marks? I didn't say it.

Anyway. Tbh I strongly suspect that if he'd called the police on numerous occasions just because some black people came in his restaurant he would have been sacked. There's absolutely no way nobody would have complained about this before now.

And he called the police this time because the police had recommended this new rule, and these people were refusing to comply. He probably wanted advice on how to deal with it.
Original post by bunty64
i wouldn't be surprised if they weren't recognised as footballers before they mentioned their occupations.

They politely and clearly stated that they had the means to pay for the meal, but they would pay after finishing their meal like all the other diners.

They may have stated they were footballers.
And seeing as they were footballers, i bet they were aggressive and intimidating.
An egg of racism?
Reply 79
Original post by Aurora.
Why did you put 'black folk' in quotation marks? I didn't say it.

Anyway. Tbh I strongly suspect that if he'd called the police on numerous occasions just because some black people came in his restaurant he would have been sacked. There's absolutely no way nobody would have complained about this before now.

And he called the police this time because the police had recommended this new rule, and these people were refusing to comply. He probably wanted advice on how to deal with it.

LOL! yeah right. He didn't need to call for police assistance on how to deal with a group of cutstomers who politely offer to pay for their meal after eating it like their fellow diners. If the dumb arse manger needed to the police to tell him how to deal with "black folk" he shouldn't be a manager in pizza hut!

Latest

Trending

Trending