The Student Room Group

What would've happened if the Nazis won the war?

Scroll to see replies

Everybody would be gay.
Reply 41
Original post by Cynthi007
I like German beer from time to time but a Guinness is fine for me, too. but not warm as it was served in a pub I have been to. disgusting. beer has to be cold and should not have the same temperature the room has.

but anyway, if the Germans would have won the war the USA would probably not be the most powerful nation in the world.

Even the Royal family in the UK has German roots but they changed their names not to be identified with Germany any longer.

Guinness, wow. Never heard of a girl liking Guinness :wink:
There would probably have been a full-scale nuclear war between America and Afroeurasia.

Either that, or an uneasy truce between Hitler and the Americans, with a lot of people seeking asylum in America.
Be a better world without all this political correctness rubbish and without a broken society.
Reply 44
In direct response to the question: a substantial quantity of bad ****. But it was always unlikely, and Hitler's mania was bound to prove self-destructive.
Reply 45
Original post by CitizensUnited
There would probably have been a full-scale nuclear war between America and Afroeurasia.

Either that, or an uneasy truce between Hitler and the Americans, with a lot of people seeking asylum in America.

Apparently the USA had plans for a massive bombing campaign run from the US which would have been upgraded to nuclear weapons once they became available. The disparity in industrial capacity between Germany and the US was a joke and so was the German nuclear program so I'd predict Germany ceasing to exist somewhere around 1946/7.
Original post by Teebs
Apparently the USA had plans for a massive bombing campaign run from the US which would have been upgraded to nuclear weapons once they became available. The disparity in industrial capacity between Germany and the US was a joke and so was the German nuclear program so I'd predict Germany ceasing to exist somewhere around 1946/7.

Fair enough. Didn't Truman say that the USA could create one nuke every few weeks?
Reply 47
Original post by CitizensUnited
Fair enough. Didn't Truman say that the USA could create one nuke every few weeks?

Probably, I'm kind of assuming that if they were left in the situation of Britain being out of the war but in a full on war themselves they'd build them up and then flatten Germany rather than using them one at a time since that's only really effective as a terror weapon which works better on already defeated opponents. Who knows though. Either way there's no chance Germany could get its own and retaliate in a reasonable time period.
Reply 48
Original post by F i s
Guinness, wow. Never heard of a girl liking Guinness :wink:

Why not? You can buy it in Germany, too and I like a cold Guinness. Even women have a good taste.:wink:
Reply 49
Assuming that you fit into their racially pure ideal and you were willing to work, life would be pretty good actually.
Reply 50
lol, we would all be speaking german
There'd be no Palestine-Israel conflict?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending