The Student Room Group

How much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by natashapt
Also, its encouraging to see how many people there are here who are on the low end of the BMI scale , like me, I find it very hard to put on weight and it's nice to know i'm not alone :smile:

My mum was apparently really skinny when she was young, but it's more acceptable to be at this weight as a girl if you get me, all my mates just go WUT. when I tell them.
Reply 61
Also, its encouraging to see how many people there are here who are on the low end of the BMI scale , like me, I find it very hard to put on weight and it's nice to know i'm not alone :smile:

Sort of, I easily put it on but easily burn it.

I've had a few injuries in the past few years. I once dropped 10 bmi points in a month when I was back at full training again.
Original post by CityOfMyHeart
Ah I was just curious. I guess it's better to want to gain weight than to lose it... You can eat loads of nice stuff and not worry about it, in a way :smile:

Except, my figure is gross because i can't gain weight lol.
Reply 63
Weird i am 5'11 and 8st 6, i am the female version of you, as I can't put weight on either and i eat all day long ! I'm happy with my weight but sometimes would like a bit more curves :smile:

so im the exact same, weight and height, but im a guy, would you say ur quite toned or more just nothing?
5ft 7, 8 stone exactly :smile:
but i just lost a load
Original post by Bubbles0ox
Except, my figure is gross because i can't gain weight lol.

I'm sure it's not that bad :smile:
Reply 66
6'1 and 12st, and a guy, but by no means fat :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by CityOfMyHeart
Why the sad face? :frown:

I'm 5'3, 8 stone - slightly under these days actually. I think boobs weight a lot =\

If you want to find out, you can have someone stand behind you and lift them up whilst your on the scales. Or you could fill a tub up with water and put a boob in, and then see how much water is displaced .... I forget what you do next but you might as well go for it anyway.
Original post by Willum Infanta
My mum was apparently really skinny when she was young, but it's more acceptable to be at this weight as a girl if you get me, all my mates just go WUT. when I tell them.

True, boys who reveal their weights as low seem to be less frequent than girls, don't know why as I'm sure all you guys are just like me, quite slim, but not skin and bone :smile:
Reply 69
5'8 and my weight ranges from 10st-10.5st
Original post by Jamil1987
so im the exact same, weight and height, but im a guy, would you say ur quite toned or more just nothing?

Um yeah for some reason im really toned even though I dont exercise, and have large boobs for a skinny person which is odd. I guess most would say I'm lucky but sometimes I ahte like feeling the cold so much and just feeling very slim in general :/
Reply 71
I agree!
i go through phases where i try really hard to put on weight and nothing happens so i give up :/

it suckksss.

lol, me 2 exactly! Phases where i do nothing but eat for weeks and then I just think i cant b bothered its too much effort.
It sounds bad, but in my head I think if i was fat it wud b so easy i wud just jump on a treadmill a few hours every night. But i think everyone struggles depending on their metabolism.
Reply 72
Just over 15 and a half stone, but I am 6ft4/5. I am not fat in the slightest :biggrin:
Original post by Liam_G
If you want to find out, you can have someone stand behind you and lift them up whilst your on the scales. Or you could fill a tub up with water and put a boob in, and then see how much water is displaced .... I forget what you do next but you might as well go for it anyway.

Both are good idea. I'll have to find someone to help me out. :cool:
Reply 74
Um yeah for some reason im really toned even though I dont exercise, and have large boobs for a skinny person which is odd. I guess most would say I'm lucky but sometimes I ahte like feeling the cold so much and just feeling very slim in general :/

brb while i see if u have ne pics or not :wink:
Reply 75
height: 5.3
weight: 121 lbs
lol, me 2 exactly! Phases where i do nothing but eat for weeks and then I just think i cant b bothered its too much effort.
It sounds bad, but in my head I think if i was fat it wud b so easy i wud just jump on a treadmill a few hours every night. But i think everyone struggles depending on their metabolism.

Yeah, i always think its loads easier to lose weight then it is to gain.
Fast metabolisms and REALLY annoying lol.
Reply 77
Yeah, i always think its loads easier to lose weight then it is to gain.
Fast metabolisms and REALLY annoying lol.

well miss bubbles keep me posted if u have ne breakthroughs! The advice i get from people to drink loads of beer. But i dont drink so that ones out the window.
brb while i see if u have ne pics or not :wink:

haha smooth
well miss bubbles keep me posted if u have ne breakthroughs! The advice i get from people to drink loads of beer. But i dont drink so that ones out the window.

Ha will do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest