The Student Room Group

pharmacy interviews for medway, reading, bradford and DMU.

have you got an interview for any of pharmacy at reading, medway, bradford, DMU, or had an interview for any of them. they ask some tough questions. have people also got an offer from any of them.

Scroll to see replies

had an interview from medway, but haven't heard anything back yet :/
Original post by D*Star
have you got an interview for any of pharmacy at reading, medway, bradford, DMU, or had an interview for any of them. they ask some tough questions. have people also got an offer from any of them.

i have an interview for reading on wednesday.... do you have one as well?
Reply 3
Original post by D*Star

i haven't heard a word from medway yet, let alone an interview or offer :/
Original post by D*Star

i'd reading & medway

reading ask some complicated bio [if u're doing the sub] & chem questions..they also have a maths test aswell..but some people get asked general questions so it probably depends on the interviewer..anyway got an offer :biggrin:

medway was just general & mental maths questions..so not much to worry about..but they haven't replied to me..had my interview about 2 weeks ago..so assuming its going to be a rejection :frown:

bradford..this wednesday but in the letter it says open day & doesn't mention anything about interview :s-smilie:..so got no clue whts gonna happen
:mad:
Original post by threerose92
i'd reading & medway

reading ask some complicated bio [if u're doing the sub] & chem questions..they also have a maths test aswell..but some people get asked general questions so it probably depends on the interviewer..anyway got an offer :biggrin:

medway was just general & mental maths questions..so not much to worry about..but they haven't replied to me..had my interview about 2 weeks ago..so assuming its going to be a rejection :frown:

bradford..this wednesday but in the letter it says open day & doesn't mention anything about interview :s-smilie:..so got no clue whts gonna happen

complicated bio and chem questions omd.. my interview for readings on wednesday pls could you tell me about the intvw questions?
Reply 6
i'd reading & medway

well done for reading, i have reading on the 15th. so im nervous, ive have hrd before that they ask complicated questions. great. i have medway tmrw, is it a group interview. i was gonna have bradford on the same day as you, but changed it because i have medway. in bradford it is a group interview. but it is very general, u will get a offer on the day.
Reply 7
Original post by pharmgirl2009
i have an interview for reading on wednesday.... do you have one as well?

i have mine on the 15th. but good luck.
Original post by D*Star
i have mine on the 15th. but good luck.

Thank you....
has anyone heard back from medway interviews ?
Original post by Da_hopeful_1

nope:frown::angry:..when was ur interview?
nope:frown::angry:..when was ur interview?

24th November, urs ?
Reply 12
any1 got interview at bradford 2morow?
Reply 13
Anyone know any examples of questions they might ask at the Bradford Pharmacy interview? I got it tomorrow too, and also, if you attend the interview/open day, are you guaranteed an offer for Pharmacy?
24th November, urs ?

same day
Original post by fahimak
any1 got interview at bradford 2morow?

i'd mine yesterday..heard anything back yet? how did it go?

got conditional offer today:smile:
Conditional offer from medway today :smile:
got conditional offer today:smile:

well done :smile:
well done :smile:

thanks

Quick Reply