Scroll to see replies

Anyone going to the computer science visit day thing tomorrow? :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 441
Original post by nikita_atikin
Anyone going to the computer science visit day thing tomorrow? :smile:

Yea I am. Apparently the interview is in groups and only lasts about 10 minutes.
Original post by ethangk
Yea I am. Apparently the interview is in groups and only lasts about 10 minutes.

What do you look like so I can say hi? Even if I don't find you, I am the short Indian girl wih long black hair. I'll be in a black skirt and blazer and a massive scarf and beige coat. :biggrin: Find me!
Who has been offered/rejected a place for psychology starting in September 2011?
Reply 444
Original post by nikita_atikin
What do you look like so I can say hi? Even if I don't find you, I am the short Indian girl wih long black hair. I'll be in a black skirt and blazer and a massive scarf and beige coat. :biggrin: Find me!

Didn't see this until now. How did you find it?
Original post by ethangk
Didn't see this until now. How did you find it?

Aw I think it went really well actually. The group discussion was weird but I think I said what I had to. Which interviewer did you have?
Got a rejection through today :/ FML.
Reply 447
Original post by welldoesntthissuck
Got a rejection through today :/ FML.
Sorry to hear! :frown: What did you apply for?
Original post by Miahrose
Sorry to hear! :frown: What did you apply for?

Philosophy. It was my first choice too :frown:
Reply 449
Original post by rabbitlover12
Well done! Was your offer in the post? Or just on track?

I applied to Cambridge, UCL, Bath, Bristol and Royal holloway, got offers from Bristol and Royal Holloway :biggrin:. The Bristol offer came through track but they did email me after that, no post.
Reply 450
Got my Law offer within 2 weeks of submitting my UCAS !! Sooo glad
Reply 451
Received an offer yesterday for Economics and Accounting! one grade lower than i expected too!
Reply 452
Original post by Chloefitch
Who has been offered/rejected a place for psychology starting in September 2011?

I'm still waiting to hear, have you heard? So many people have offers already, I'm beginning to worry :s-smilie: I sent my ucas off on 15th October, and still haven't heard anything.
Original post by blackpot
I'm still waiting to hear, have you heard? So many people have offers already, I'm beginning to worry :s-smilie: I sent my ucas off on 15th October, and still haven't heard anything.

I sent my UCAS off a while ago and haven't heard anything either so you're not alone.
I mean, I'm expecting a rejection, but my friend last year got an offer from Bristol in March when she sent it off at the beginning when UCAS first opened, whilst another girl didn't send off her application until UCAS closed in January but still got offered a place for Law and she's there now, so don't worry, Bristol always varies for everyone.
Original post by Wezzler
Received an offer yesterday for Economics and Accounting! one grade lower than i expected too!

Well done! I'm still waiting for mine mate, how long did yours take to come?
Reply 455
Original post by Anastasia.Sy
I sent my UCAS off a while ago and haven't heard anything either so you're not alone.
I mean, I'm expecting a rejection, but my friend last year got an offer from Bristol in March when she sent it off at the beginning when UCAS first opened, whilst another girl didn't send off her application until UCAS closed in January but still got offered a place for Law and she's there now, so don't worry, Bristol always varies for everyone.

Oh good! You've made me feel better :smile: I haven't heard from ANY of my unis though :s-smilie:
Original post by blackpot
Oh good! You've made me feel better :smile: I haven't heard from ANY of my unis though :s-smilie:

I didn't hear from any last year for quite some time too. I'm reapplying this year and I've heard from three already. Last year I got my first reply in April! Trust me, very frustrating waiting that long. I really hope you don't have to wait too long for any, it's just horribly competitive this year.
Anybody had/got a interview at the dental school for Hygiene/Therapy?
Ive got a Uncondtional Offer starting in Sept :]
Just seeing if i can find anyone else in the same boat!
Fern x
Reply 458
I was wondering whether Bristol sends you anything in the post after they have made you an offer? Because I've had my offer for about a month now and haven't heard anything since.
Reply 459
Original post by Chloefitch

I just received my offer on UCAS!!! (: (: but i'm an international student. it's been long waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending