The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's probably not as small as you're worrying it is.
Reply 21
It's not the size of the waves, it's the motion of the ocean!
Original post by Anonymous
OK, there's no easy way to say this.
Me and my girlfriend will definitely have sex in the future and as a virgin I'm pretty worry about it. My question is do girls really care if your bfs have small **** :frown:
This is a serious thread, I'm not a troll.
Thanks in advance.

who the damn cares? seriously??? as if you guys dont have anything to do but constantly think about your stupid ass muscles, abs and the size of your penis. Nobody gives a F*! ofcourse some slags willing to suck a big dick will, but i suppose ure gf aint a ho, right? So please, be happy with your damn size and stop complaining. Seriously, I'm sick over the top with these super insecure kids-teens. Be good in bed, make her feel good, sex her mentally not only phisically so u wont have problems.
Where the damn did people get the ''good sex is all about a big dick'' stupid phrase from? :lolwut:
I'm seriously pissed off when i log on TSR and see these stupid kids threads about ''is my penis small/big", "i like him but i dont know what to do'', ''i lied him that i was a virgin'' and stupid things like that. Grow up kids for the sake of god. TSR wont be there for you forever so start making decisions on your own and dont listen the sheit other people say here.. Nobody wants you to be wealthier, happier than other. Nowadays people are just like animals, they dont give a sheit and do their own things...hunt for easy money and easy chick.

PS: seen the news about the *******s form the bus where the woman was beaten. Is that how society has to be like? WDF? we're humans, we have to help.
A bit off topic but i had to say all that.
Size does matter, it just depends on whether it matters enough to dump someone over. If a girl likes you enough, or sex just isn't a massive priority for her, then she won't dump you over the size of your penis. If size matters to her more than seeing you does, she'll dump you.

A small dick is no different to finding anything unideal out about a partner. If she likes you enough, she'll get over whatever flaw she thinks you have.
Reply 24
Lol at all the guys with small penises like 'It don't matter', when clearly, to many girls it does. It's something to look at after all and we humans like to be pleased aesthetically, evidenced by us males' desire to see some huge boobs. I fail to see a difference with regards to the size of a penis.

As to pleasure, it's clear that bigger penises = bigger orgasms for the ladies because, seriously, when have you ever heard a girl say, in films, books, real life or online 'Oh girls, his penis was barely seeable, yayer'.

You never will, unless the female in question has questionable mental capabilities.
Depends.

For example, my ex was a bit deprived in that area, and he expected me to give him a BJ, ha yeah right, because I want a mouthful of pubes :puke:

If you don't let it get that bad however, AND know what to do with it, then you'll be fine.

I know this is mean, but it's my honest opinion, I generally find it a turn off.
Reply 26
How small? If it's a micropenis, then I can see that would be an issue. If it's within the normal range of penis size, then it doesn't matter. There are other things you should be doing to make sure your gf enjoys herself anyway (clitoris - sorry if it's a sex tip :colondollar:).
Original post by ily_em
How small? If it's a micropenis, then I can see that would be an issue. If it's within the normal range of penis size, then it doesn't matter. There are other things you should be doing to make sure your gf enjoys herself anyway (clitoris - sorry if it's a sex tip :colondollar:).

I don't understand why we can't have a forum for us older users. For things like tips and open discussion etc. :rolleyes:
My friend kind of had a one night stand with a guy a bit on the small side of things.

She was so drunk and didn't hesitate in saying "where's the rest of it" :rofl:

Poor guy, he left straight away apparantly.
I like her nail varnish :awesome:
Original post by Anonymous
OK, there's no easy way to say this.
Me and my girlfriend will definitely have sex in the future and as a virgin I'm pretty worry about it. My question is do girls really care if your bfs have small **** :frown:
This is a serious thread, I'm not a troll.
Thanks in advance.

any less than 3 inches then that why dildos was invented
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Depends.

For example, my ex was a bit deprived in that area, and he expected me to give him a BJ, ha yeah right, because I want a mouthful of pubes :puke:

If you don't let it get that bad however, AND know what to do with it, then you'll be fine.

I know this is mean, but it's my honest opinion, I generally find it a turn off.

how big was your ex?
Original post by ipulledhermione
This questioned was aimed at girls and every girl is different. I personally wouldn't care about size. I can barely fit 1/3 of my own pinky in let alone a 3 inch dick. However it depends on the girl. The girls of TSR can give you their preference/view but none will be able to tell you how your GF will feel.

All that is important is that you're ready and confident. If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.

So you're tight? My dick would tear you apart, infact any males dick would. Why is your pussy so small?
Reply 33
Girls will say it doesn't matter...until they're drunk. Then it all spills out :P "I LIKE 'EM MASSIVE!"
Original post by Josh398
It's not the size of the waves, it's the motion of the ocean!

No, girls like big dicks with girth. Don't use that **** excuse, the ywanna be filled up
Reply 35
lol i dint know some guys here measure their willy correct to 1 decimal place :P
Reply 36
Original post by ipulledhermione
This questioned was aimed at girls and every girl is different. I personally wouldn't care about size. I can barely fit 1/3 of my own pinky in let alone a 3 inch dick. However it depends on the girl. The girls of TSR can give you their preference/view but none will be able to tell you how your GF will feel.

All that is important is that you're ready and confident. If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.

are you even trying?
Less than 6 inches to me is short (unsatisfying for sex so guy has to use tongue or fingers instead)
6-7 inches is average
Over 7 is large

And thats only length, girth is another story.

Only my opinion though, what do other girlies think?
Reply 38
Original post by INTJ
Girls will say it doesn't matter...until they're drunk. Then it all spills out :P "I LIKE 'EM MASSIVE!"

Loool, voice of experience?
Reply 39
Original post by Wilzyy
Loool, voice of experience?

A lot of it :tongue: If you're ever out with a large group of friends and the subject comes up, the girls, in a drunkenly fit, will say "THE BIGGER THE BETTER"

Latest