The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elipsis
Why don't you just read what I was replying to? Perhaps if you're going to be the pedantic police you should start from the beginning?

Your response was enough to give me the information I needed.

Toodles.
Awesome to see people in ENGLAND with such ignorant, generalizing and fairly racist views on blacks, I guess certain people in the UK are closet racists and not openly discriminating and prejudice unlike American racists and bigots but people from both places are just as ignorant and racist as each other

No point in even arguing with someone that's that stupid, let them believe whatever ridiculous crap they want. Yes all black people eat chicken, watermelons, steal etc etc you can go back to that cave you live in that's sheltered from the rest of society
Reply 122
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Your response was enough to give me the information I needed.

Toodles.

Are you stupid? You must be if you can't see I was highlighting his poor grammar because he highlighted a simple spelling mistake of mine.
OP I despise racism but please don't make out like racism is exclusive to Britain, or generalise the whole country by these incidents. Cheers.
Reply 124
Britians racism problem is mild when compared to Spain, Italy and those other European countries. Football matches there are horrible to watch when a black person gets on the ball, makes me angry!
Original post by Elipsis
Are you stupid? You must be if you can't see I was highlighting his poor grammar because he highlighted a simple spelling mistake of mine.

That's really, really immature. Perhaps you should take up a hobby?

Edit: May I just reiterate the level of immaturity...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by RoshniDiya
An anti white world? Oh please! :talkhand: Pretty much everything in history has shown us that the world is NOT anti white. That's a bunch of nonsense and i completely disagree. Also, my comment of a face palm picture was not a "left wing comment in an anti white world" :curious: i said nothing anti white or left wing, i was just showing clear disagreement with you.

Well people stood up to Hitler who wanted a pure Europe so if they didnt we wouldnt be living in a politcally correct environment and wouldnt have all these immigration problems. Bias but who cares because I love how Hitler created jobs for the German people and the German army.
Reply 127
Original post by Bishamon
Oh Elipsis, Mr. "I have a vendetta against every black person in the world because of blah blah blah." Grammar Nazism aside, I don't argue with single digit IQ buffoons. Consider our exchange complete.

Highlighted in red are all the corrections that were necessary to make your post grammatically correct. Perhaps you shouldn't have started a game you could never win? If my IQ is in the single digits I really do worry for you :frown:. The funniest thing is I suspect you went through your post with a fine-tooth comb making sure there was nothing I could pick up on. LOL.
Original post by Jackthevillain
Well people stood up to Hitler who wanted a pure Europe so if they didnt we wouldnt be living in a politcally correct environment and wouldnt have all these immigration problems. Bias but who cares because I love how Hitler created jobs for the German people and the German army.

Well done for invoking Godwin's Law.
Reply 129
That's really, really immature. Perhaps you should take up a hobby?

Edit: May I just reiterate the level of immaturity...

All hail Mr Inquisitive - A beacon of maturity in a world full of children. One has to wonder why you decided to pick up on my post rather than the person who started it however...
Original post by Elipsis
All hail Mr Inquisitive - A beacon of maturity in a world full of children. One has to wonder why you decided to pick up on my post rather than the person who started it however...

Tut tut, please go and play your "game" elsewhere. Quite frankly, you're embarrassing yourself.
Original post by Jackthevillain

Oh god, you scare me..
the blacks are in a difficult position in society, i commend those who work really hard, make sacrafices and knuckle down to get where they want to be...

that goes for all races... the human race.... we are just so KOOL

peace out
Reply 133
Tut tut, please go and play your "game" elsewhere. Quite frankly, you're embarrassing yourself.

Don't be so pedantic :wink:.
Reply 134
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Quite finished have you? I could respond with reasons as to why I said such an such, also protest the idea that i'm not racist but i really cannot be arsed and have better things to do with my time :yep:

Like post that ****ty post. Clearly your schedule must be congested...
Original post by Elipsis
Don't be so pedantic :wink:.

Oh but it's so compelling when I see someone who isn't completely grammatically correct.

*sadface*
Original post by RoshniDiya
Oh god, you scare me..

Why exactly im part German. The treaty of Versailles was unfair on German people and I wished Germany wouldve won so it could regain its land unfortuanly even though we had the best army we didnt have enough soldiers so in the end it was literally 2 million Russians against 50,000 14 year olds/65 year olds and it took them a while to take Berlin still Lmao.
Reply 137
Original post by Elipsis
Highlighted in red are all the corrections that were necessary to make your post grammatically correct. Perhaps you shouldn't have started a game you could never win? If my IQ is in the single digits I really do worry for you :frown:. The funniest thing is I suspect you went through your post with a fine-tooth comb making sure there was nothing I could pick up on. LOL.

There's a correlation between a low IQ and needing to resort to looking for spelling mistakes instead of arguing a point... Or so it seems...

Hey, but I started it right? Are you the kinda guy who kicks into a tantrum and throws his toys on the floor when arguing with a four year old?

If grammar nazis are those of modest intellect it looks rather bad on your part if you begin to join in on the thing you are mocking them for? Its always one step forward and two back with you :sadnod:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by blue_shift86
That's racist stereotyping of black people. Another example of ignorance and racist on behalf of the british people! For shame!

Not at all. Saying they were acting thuggish because they're black is racism, but he is just saying maybe they were acting thuggish.
Original post by KissMyArtichoke
So maybe they were served by two different people with different understandings of the rules? Maybe the restaurant asks for people to pay beforehand for larger, more expensive meals. If this happened with two groups of white people, nobody would think anything of it, but because one of the groups is black, obviously it must be racist. When will people accept that not everything that is unjust is racially motivated? This is why I hate political correctness.

Sense.
This guy is speaking it.

Some people have none.

Latest

Trending

Trending