The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ruto
Out of curiousity, what is it about medicine that makes you want to study it?

Why do you want to study it? :smile:
Spying on this thread as I need reasons for my interview :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 3
It doesn't. :colonhash:
Original post by Ruto
I find it interesting and everytime i see an injured person i have a rush of thoughts of wanting to find out what's wrong with them. I want that responsibility where it's now or never. I want to be the best of the best and keep learning through out life. what about you? :smile:

Sounds like the making of a serial killer to me.
Reply 5
why are you spying? surely, if you are right for a doctor, then faking what to say wouldn't be needed? do what you want.
Reply 6
this is a good thread but not frank enough?
Reply 7
Original post by Ruto
I find it interesting and everytime i see an injured person i have a rush of thoughts of wanting to find out what's wrong with them. I want that responsibility where it's now or never. I want to be the best of the best and keep learning through out life. what about you? :smile:

Good enough for me! :smile:

Interesting blend of science and technology, get to be a decision maker, out and about, wide varied career choice
I want to be universally valued.

though.......
I now have doubts induced by comments on here.
Reply 9
Why wouldn't it? :wink:
Original post by katyness
Why wouldn't it? :wink:

I wouldn't say that in an interview...
Why does medicine appeal to me?

Mo' money, mo' bitches.
Reply 12
Original post by Onychophagia
I wouldn't say that in an interview...

Lol. Clearly :smile:

Original post by Fission_Mailed
Why does medicine appeal to me?

Mo' money, mo' bitches.

LOOOL. ahahaha. That has made my night. Im ready to leave TSR and go to bed now xD
Truly - Fascination with the human body, and a great desire to help others :smile:

On a more shallow level - the prestige and respect it carries. Obviously not the reasons to do it, but who wouldn't want them :smile:
Well this one time on Dexter....
Original post by ryan3

Patch Adams inspired me.
Original post by Phalanges
Patch Adams inspired me.

I'm not allowed to rep you anymore. :frown:
Reply 17
Is this someone looking for answers to this question if it popped up on a medicine interview as they cannot think of the answers for themselves? :holmes:
Reply 18
This is the hardest Question at a medical interview, since it is most likely to be the first question, applicants are nervous and usually don't give a good answer. I guess what you have to do is relax and take your time, don't rush,
Reply 19
So much science... :drool:

Latest

Trending

Trending