The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vee9
are you even trying?

I hate this question. Of course i'm trying, i've been trying since i was 14 and i got my best friend to try and now i bit the bullet and got my boyfriend to try and it all ended in a humiliating failure. Went to GP she says i just have a combinatiom of tight fanny and a closed hymen wall or something. But whatevs, i'll live. Who needs a functioning vagina anyway :dontknow:

Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
So you're tight? My dick would tear you apart, infact any males dick would. Why is your pussy so small?

I don't really know what to say, last time i quoted you i was given a huge neg by someone (old neg system) and she said all this stuff about how you would never be 'into' me :lolwut: and to leave you alone and stop talking to you. It was a lot of random stuff and ever since i have avoided you. I'm sprry :hand: i have nothing to say to you. I can't risk another angry girl attacking my dignity and calling me names because i quoted you.

Damn tsr is ****ed up.
Reply 41
Original post by damos92
Lol at all the guys with small penises like 'It don't matter', when clearly, to many girls it does. It's something to look at after all and we humans like to be pleased aesthetically, evidenced by us males' desire to see some huge boobs. I fail to see a difference with regards to the size of a penis.

As to pleasure, it's clear that bigger penises = bigger orgasms for the ladies because, seriously, when have you ever heard a girl say, in films, books, real life or online 'Oh girls, his penis was barely seeable, yayer'.

You never will, unless the female in question has questionable mental capabilities.

This. Nowadays most females are size-queens. They want at least 7 inches, and if a guy is smaller than that it's going to be a serious problem.
Reply 42
Original post by ipulledhermione
I hate this question. Of course i'm trying, i've been trying since i was 14 and i got my best friend to try and now i bit the bullet and got my boyfriend to try and it all ended in a humiliating failure. Went to GP she says i just have a combinatiom of tight fanny and a closed hymen wall or something. But whatevs, i'll live. Who needs a functioning vagina anyway :dontknow:

I don't really know what to say, last time i quoted you i was given a huge neg by someone (old neg system) and she said all this stuff about how you would never be 'into' me :lolwut: and to leave you alone and stop talking to you. It was a lot of random stuff and ever since i have avoided you. I'm sprry :hand: i have nothing to say to you. I can't risk another angry girl attacking my dignity and calling me names because i quoted you.

Damn tsr is ****ed up.

try as in keep going until you bleed?

G
Original post by vee9
try as in keep going until you bleed?

I can't, i hit a wall. Jeez this is NOT the place to discuss the map of my fanny. Sorry for getting on the defensive :getmecoat:
Reply 44

Ouch, harsh GP. If there's no way your hymen's going to break naturally then go to a different GP or back to the same one and get them to refer you to a gynecologist! (pm me if you don't want to discuss it here, I've been through it too :colondollar:)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
how big was your ex?

3.5 inches I believe.

I only know that because a few weeks after we split up, I was having a drink at my mates, had a bottle of blue wkd, and my hand around the bottle neck felt strangely familiar. So my mate started running around looking for a ruler. And that's how we discovered his exact measurements. Ah well, he was a tosser anyway.

A **** and a small penis, not got much going for him has he? :lol:
Reply 46
Original post by ily_em
If there's no way your hymen's going to break naturally then go to a different GP :colondollar:)

Agreed, surely the GP would have cut it for you?
Reply 47
Original post by CookieDoughLove
3.5 inches I believe.

I only know that because a few weeks after we split up, I was having a drink at my mates, had a bottle of blue wkd, and my hand around the bottle neck felt strangely familiar. So my mate started running around looking for a ruler. And that's how we discovered his exact measurements. Ah well, he was a tosser anyway.

It says a bit about you if he's like that, seeing as how you got with him.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
3.5 inches I believe.

i know what you mean, though im not doing much better than he is, at 5.5" !
Original post by ily_em

Original post by ily_em
Ouch, harsh GP. If there's no way your hymen's going to break naturally then go to a different GP or back to the same one and get them to refer you to a gynecologist! (pm me if you don't want to discuss it here, I've been through it too :colondollar:)

Hey, i've noticed a lot of your helpful posting and especially on this topic. I don't particularly fancy a chat because it's kind of a crap talking point. I'm going to try and grit my teeth and try once more (perhaps in drunken stupor) and then i'll try for another doctors appointment. Thanks fot your support though :console:
Reply 50
Hey, i've noticed a lot of your helpful posting and especially on this topic. I don't particularly fancy a chat because it's kind of a crap talking point. I'm going to try and grit my teeth and try once more (perhaps in drunken stupor) and then i'll try for another doctors appointment. Thanks fot your support though :console:

Hehe :colondollar: I just feel very strongly on the matter and know how GPs can be annoying (mine just prescribed me lube and told me to go away :lolwut:)

Good luck :hugs:
(edited 13 years ago)
My ex was around 8 inches and it made sex really quite painful which meant we were limited to like one position meaning our sex life was pretty awful.

My current boyfriend is about 5 inches and because of this it allows for much more positions etc.

Size only matters if you want it to but it's how he uses it at the end of the day.
ITT: Sexually inexperienced people/virgins give opinions...

No penis size doesn't matter a dot - the clit and most exposed nerve endings are all on the outside of the body, and all the nerves in the vagina, including the erectile tissue of the g spot, which hardens during sex to protect the urethra from friction, are concentrated in the first 2-3 inches of the vagina. Any more inches doesn't do very much. A larger penis is only nicer aesthetically at best.
Reply 53
Original post by Phillipsherman
thats ok first i thought it was penis but it wasnt enough letters

if youd have put "but it wasnt long enough" that wouldve been preety funny :smile: well i think so anyway
First of all, it is not a big deal (unless it's really really small). You are almost always overthinking it if you are worrying about this stuff.

Some girls don't care at all about size. Some girls prefer a bit bigger (and vice versa), but it's never a deal breaker.

I know/been told I am larger-than-average but to be honest it a lot of the time makes a girl nervous before and uncomfortable during. It in fact takes a lot of time for a girl to 'adjust' to my size.
Reply 55
Original post by Rancorous

No penis size doesn't matter a dot - the clit and most exposed nerve endings are all on the outside of the body, and all the nerves in the vagina, including the erectile tissue of the g spot, which hardens during sex to protect the urethra from friction, are concentrated in the first 2-3 inches of the vagina. Any more inches doesn't do very much. A larger penis is only nicer aesthetically at best.

Dead on. lots of kids on this thread exposing their ignorance.
Original post by Rancorous

There are further spots that are pleasing to rub inside a vagina that are further back from the g-spot, but generally they're not as sensitive as the first 2-3 inches as you say. Size really doesn't matter that much if you're willing to use hands/tongue etc. or explore diff positions. However I will say that having a large penis inside you gives a nice feeling of 'fullness' which can lead to a nicer orgasm in general, but it's not the be-all and end-all.
Original post by BumperBo
BumperBo talks to girls and they usually say that it's pretty important but they're willing to lie to the guy about it to make him feel better
so if your girl tells you it doesn't matter and says she loves you for you (a common way girls say they phrase the lie) then she's disappointed in your girth

Please kill yourself!
Original post by Rizzletastic
First of all, it is not a big deal (unless it's really really small). You are almost always overthinking it if you are worrying about this stuff.

Some girls don't care at all about size. Some girls prefer a bit bigger (and vice versa), but it's never a deal breaker.

I know/been told I am larger-than-average but to be honest it a lot of the time makes a girl nervous before and uncomfortable during. It in fact takes a lot of time for a girl to 'adjust' to my size.

Mmm Hmm sure!

EDIT: Pics or liar!
Reply 59
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
<counts the number of *'s in the title/question>

...YES.
i DO care about the size of a guy's eyes. <3

Latest

Trending

Trending