The Student Room Group

Race relationships

Scroll to see replies

I read that 50% of all (fully) black people in the uk were either in or had been in a mixed race (mainly white/black) relationship.

EDIT: Also in scotland we have a small black population. However it's seems that a lot of white male scots are going out with black girls just as much if not more than white female/black male.
(edited 13 years ago)
Well yer its becoming a lot more common but I guess in Asian familys it can still be bad to have a relationship outside your race is how it seems. White people down care as much anymore and black people love to mix lol.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Yes they do. Oriental guys are the ones that white girls don't find attractive. It sucks for me because I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot :sad:.

Have you ever posted anything different from these words lol.
Reply 23
Yes they do. Oriental guys are the ones that white girls don't find attractive. It sucks for me because I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot :sad:.

i reckon i could hook u up with a fine caucasian female if you feel up to it

answer me to prove u aint trollin
Reply 24

We get it. Please a lil hush now?
Reply 25

My penis does not discriminate on race. :colonhash:
Original post by Bishamon

Justin Bieber?
In Holland IR are populair, mostly white females-black men, but these day's black women-white males/tanned are on the increase. I wouldn't mind dating an African girl :colondollar:
Original post by Law123mus
I read that 50% of all (fully) black people in the uk were either in or had been in a mixed race (mainly white/black) relationship.

EDIT: Also in scotland we have a small black population. However it's seems that a lot of white male scots are going out with black girls just as much if not more than white female/black male.

yes, us black people like to look at the WHOLE menu of races before we settle down hahaha

A lot of my black male friends have AT LEAST had 1 sexual relations with a white female. To some of them, it's something you must do. Some of them may end up with a white female partner or they might settle down with their own ethnicity.

But only a 1/4 of black Caribbean households in the UK have 2 black parents present. The rest are mixed (usually a black father).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29

I reckon you have never met a white girl who finds Oriental guys attractive :frown:.
Reply 30
Original post by Roocky
We get it. Please a lil hush now?

I can't get over it unless one of these start happening:

1) I manage to hook up with a white girl who I like.

2) I start seeing Oriental guy-white girl couples.

3) I meet a white girl who finds Oriental guys attractive (doesn't have to be me in particular).

But seeing as how white girls never go for Oriental guys, these wont happen :sad:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
Actually I have seen quite a few oriental guy-white girl couples before. I must say, those were the very attractive oriental guys (in terms of western standard anyway) and their girlfriends were also very pretty too.

I think after all it is personality that matters the most though. I personally don't see the point of pointing out their difference in race at all, but then maybe that's just me...
Don't forget, there's 'black guy - oriental girl' too. Not very popular, but i've seen a few couples of that sort. My parents for one.
Reply 33
I reckon you have never met a white girl who finds Oriental guys attractive :frown:.

i'm sitting opposite one as I type this

u mad?
Reply 34
i'm sitting opposite one as I type this

u mad?

Why were you on TSR instead of talking to your friend then? :colonhash:.
Reply 35
Why were you on TSR instead of talking to your friend then? :colonhash:.

trying to help you, appreciate my empathy
Reply 36
trying to help you, appreciate my empathy

And how do you know she likes Oriental guys? :hmmm:.
Reply 37

cos she used to date one
Reply 38

I know an Oriental man who is going out with a white woman. So why do you always make the same contribution that 'white females do not like Oriental males'. Obviously the case I quoted above, that is not true.
I think Uni is one of the best places to meet people of different races and so its inevitable that there will be mixed couples. I see lots of different race couples at my Uni. I'm one of them. I'm Mixed race (white n black) and my bF is Indian.... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending