The Student Room Group

Film at Falmouth?

Never seen this mentioned on here before,

does anybody have any information on this:

http://www.falmouth.ac.uk/201/courses-7/undergraduate-courses-42/film-bahons-degree-170.html

Looks like a decent-ish course, skillset accreditted.

I managed to get my UCAS sent back to me so re-working my choices. Need to be sure this is worth applying to seeing as though I'm also applying to bournemouth, meaning it will cost A LOT to get down there from where I live :\

Cheers
Reply 1
Personally, I wouldn't do Film...Unless you are 100% certain you want to work in the film industry, regardless of how poor the job is. If you ever decide to do anything else, it will be regarded as a Mickey Mouse degree.
Reply 2
Original post by INTJ
Personally, I wouldn't do Film...Unless you are 100% certain you want to work in the film industry, regardless of how poor the job is. If you ever decide to do anything else, it will be regarded as a Mickey Mouse degree.

I don't get why you're putting this in the FILM section o.O might cause a pointless e-argument :P

Been certain I wanted to work in film for years, motivated enough to work hard as a freelance director as soon as I finish my degree :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by ChazSingh
I don't get why you're putting this in the FILM section o.O might cause a pointless e-argument :P

Been certain I wanted to work in film for years, motivated enough to work hard as a freelance director as soon as I finish my degree :biggrin:

I didn't put this in the Film section...

As for your ambition, that is good. Though, you need to remember that it is incredinly hard to make money that way, and you'll almost definitely need a sustainable, reliable job as well, while you're pursuing the directing work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending