The Student Room Group

Tulisa from N dubz - attractive?

I think she's HOT, I wouldn't say no, she's also a bit of a minx, which I like. Overall I'd give her 7.5/10

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In a rather chavvy way, hell YES.
Well, I wouldn't leave her as August in the Sahara, if you know what I mean. :wink:
Reply 3
What's minx? :curious:

Anyway, she is certainly attractive.
(edited 13 years ago)
Looks better now as a brunette with straight hair. Much less of a chav.
Yeah she is strangely appealing.
Reply 6
7.0 - 7.5 is about right boss. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
I'd do unforgivable things to that girl :sexface:
Not my type at all, but I suppose I can sort of see it :confused:
Reply 9
Original post by lonely14
What's minx? :curious:

She's hot, and has appeal, which she knows, and uses it in a cheeky/seductive manner, but in a non-deceptive way. So she not only subscribes to general naughtyness, but also to utilitarianism. :sogood:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Yeah i think she's really fit and she would definitely get it.
Hellz yea! Aside from her looks, I agree with you OP, theres something quite sexy about her :ninja:
I really can't understand why people think she's so hot. I'd say she's average at best, and in terms of female popstars, well below average. And she looks a bit chavvy and wears too much make-up.

And no, before anyone says it, I'm not jealous. I think Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Beyonce etc are insanely hot. But Tulisa, I just don't see it :confused:
yeah about 7 although, something about her charachter seems off for me.
Reply 14
Original post by Girl Overboard
I really can't understand why people think she's so hot. I'd say she's average at best, and in terms of female popstars, well below average. And she looks a bit chavvy and wears too much make-up.

And no, before anyone says it, I'm not jealous. I think Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Beyonce etc are insanely hot. But Tulisa, I just don't see it :confused:

Tulisa is quite down-to-earth, so she'll come across as more attainable than the likes of Beyonce and Megan Fox (way too popularised for my liking). That has appeal in itself.
Reply 15
Take the make up off and we'll see.
Reply 16
Original post by RedGuy
Take the make up off and we'll see.

That could be said for most women, so it's redundant.
Reply 17
Bit tacky but attractive.
Hell to the yeah
Reply 19
Bloomin gorgeous i think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending