The Student Room Group

Girl having sex with 10 guys in a week is same as guy having 10 girls in one week?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by rozzr

Well how interesting, I seem to meet all these criteria and due to my fantastic stamina I would probably be able to provide satiety to rival that provided by 10-standard men.

I think we should talk, we may be able to do a deal here....

My mistake! I forgot to add modest and unassuming to the list :wink:
Reply 161
Original post by goewyn
My mistake! I forgot to add modest and unassuming to the list :wink:

Oh I certainly AM being modest!! And although perhaps not totally unassuming, those assumptions which I do make i'm sure are free from dillusion :colondollar:
Reply 162
Original post by rozzr
Oh I certainly AM being modest!! And although perhaps not totally unassuming, those assumptions which I do make i'm sure are free from dillusion :colondollar:

Then I owe you an apology rozzr. See for most mere mortals, asserting their qualities in a list like that above, and throwing in 'fantastic stamina' to the degree of delivering satisfaction to rival the attentions of ten men, would not be seen as modest.

You, however, are clearly a god, and must be selling yourself very short with this overwhelming modesty :tongue:
Reply 163
Original post by goewyn
Then I owe you an apology rozzr. See for most mere mortals, asserting their qualities in a list like that above, and throwing in 'fantastic stamina' to the degree of delivering satisfaction to rival the attentions of ten men, would not be seen as modest.

You, however, are clearly a god, and must be selling yourself very short with this overwhelming modesty :tongue:

Well it appears I have at last found someone able to appreciate my humble array of qualities. Now to find another 9 girls capable of doing so to fill up this week's calendar!!
Reply 164
Original post by rozzr
Well it appears I have at last found someone able to appreciate my humble array of qualities. Now to find another 9 girls capable of doing so to fill up this week's calendar!!

Sheesh, I hope that stamina truly is superhuman - does the promised satisfaction of ten men apply to all ten girls, or only the first?
Reply 165
Original post by goewyn
Sheesh, I hope that stamina truly is superhuman - does the promised satisfaction of ten men apply to all ten girls, or only the first?

I suppose we shall have to see how much attention Miss No.1 deserves first :tongue: maybe there will not be enough Rozzr to go around this week :eek:
Reply 166
Original post by rozzr
I suppose we shall have to see how much attention Miss No.1 deserves first :tongue: maybe there will not be enough Rozzr to go around this week :eek:

Haha, or no Rozzr at all as the case may be :redface:
I only said that because it feels like I'm being quizzed a lot :tongue:

Yes, if a woman slept with 10 men in a week, many of whom were sleazy, then I wouldn't respect them. I'm only coming up with this because if you think of the men you see in clubs who are trying to pull girls, many of them look pretty sleazy, pervy or disgusting (in terms of their thinking of women) in my opinion. Usually when I think of someone sleeping with 10 people in a week, many of the times that they find them would be in a club, bar, or pub. Hence the sleazy men.

Sorry, I thought of that after I posted. If a woman was in dire need of money then sleeping with 10 men in a week for cash wouldn't make me disrespect her.

I think with the sex divide thing it's because women let men inside them, and men go inside women. It's like you (well me personally, but I don't have a choice obvs :tongue:) have to trust someone more to let them inside than to be inside someone else. Although I've seen the film Teeth :| lol But yeah, it's just how my mind works.

If the 10 men were all that you said then I would still disrespect her. They would probably feel hurt that she'd rather sleep with 9 other men in that week than them 9 more times.
Original post by Anonymous
So you made something up and formed an opinion based on it? :s-smilie: That doesn't make sense.

Why is everyone so horrible to men on here? Yes I said it! Men who sleep around aren't always nasty. And there are way more than 10 non-disgusting men who indulge in casual sex on the planet. Note: 10 in a week is a joke though.

I'm not saying that all 10 men would be pervy or disgusting (in terms of what they would want to do with the women in bed, sorry I should have mentioned that before). But if you pick out 10 men who are out looking for a one night stand in a club, where a lot of pulling occurs, then at least a few would be like that from what I have observed. Obviously if you picked out 10 men at random on a street then the results would be much lower.
Original post by big-boss-91
it'll be fine until she find out that she's pregnant, she'll have a bitch of a time finding out who is the father

Lol. This!!
both the same and i wouldnt give a crap either way as long as they are being careful
Of course its not the same, ever heard of the saying (or something like that):

'if the guy is the key and the girl the lock, a key that opens many locks is a master key, a lock that gets opened by many keys is a **** lock.'

Also Biologically its in the man's interest to practise polygamy, while its the woman's interest to practise monogamy, but with the advent of contraception these links are breaking down.
Reply 172
Original post by gradyhawks
Ones a LAD and the other is a SLAG.

Factoid. Just the way the system works, however immoral and discriminating it is.

AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
It's easy for a girl to be a slut. You just have to be there and be willing.

It's bloody HARD for a guy to be a stud. He has to be witty/charming/good looking.

If girls were as easy as guys are to bed, then it would be equally slaggy for the 10 sexual partners scenario. But as boys are easier to sleep with, then it is less of an achieivement for the girl and just looks slaggy.
True facts.
Reply 175
Original post by DorianGrey123

Never have I heard so much *******s in my entire life. I can only conclude that Jim Jefferies is a 35 year old virgin. It's the only possible explanation for his absolute lack of a clue.
Original post by py0alb
Never have I heard so much *******s in my entire life. I can only conclude that Jim Jefferies is a 35 year old virgin. It's the only possible explanation for his absolute lack of a clue.

i'm not hearing any counter-arguement.
Do you think that it's harder for girls to reach coitus with a boy than it is for a boy to with a girl?
Seriously?
Reply 177
Original post by DorianGrey123
i'm not hearing any counter-arguement.
Do you think that it's harder for girls to reach coitus with a boy than it is for a boy to with a girl?
Seriously?

Experience has taught me two things:

1) Once you're no longer a teenager, pulling is basically the same for males and females:

Unless you're a complete dork, if you're willing to settle for whatever you can get your hands on, its extremely easy to pull, whether you're male or female, straight or gay.

If you're picky, and only willing sleep with people who you genuinely find attractive, then it takes a little work to pull, whether you're male or female, straight or gay.

2) I've known my share of slutty girls, and I've known my share of quiet respectable girls. I can tell you now that slutty girls are **** ing boring in bed, compared to the unimaginable filth that your average "nice girl" is into.
The reason is obvious: girls are slutty because they lack confidence and are constantly in need of affection and reassurance. A lack of confidence = rubbish in bed. Never make the mistake of thinking "Oh she's a pole dancer, she must be dirty in bed". Instead think "Oh she's a shy librarian, she must be dirty in bed".
Original post by py0alb
That's an extremely powerful argument. Unfortunately, it can be counteracted by this equally clever and subtle argument:

Imagine a woman man as a lock, and a man woman as a key.

When a key opens only one lock, its of limited use. When it opens many locks, its a useful master key! :biggrin:

When a lock is opened by one key its normal. When its opened by many keys its a crappy lock. :awesome:

Are you a gay guy or a girl? Why would a guy be a lock??

He is the one screwing everyone else by nature - evolutional biology works if the males reproduce a lot and the females get pregnant and give birth.

Plus a guy is the one with the appendage, hence the key.
:awesome:
Biologically, no. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending