The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by INTJ
Probably micropenis. I pity his plight. People say there are worse things in life, and there are, but I can't imagine that many things that are worse...

Funnily enough he said he got off on humiliation. Must've learnt to love the hate I suppose. :s-smilie:
Reply 101
Original post by Anonymous
Funnily enough he said he got off on humiliation. Must've learnt to love the hate I suppose. :s-smilie:

A silver lining, I guess. I'd be pissed off if it were me, especially as I'm 6ft5:tongue:

Why were u looking at that online? Do you get off on humiliating small ones or something?
Original post by bloomblaze
Why were u looking at that online? Do you get off on humiliating small ones or something?

LOL no my flatmate was looking at a dating site and found his profile. We both reckoned it was a joke profile but the photo was real. :s-smilie:
LOL no my flatmate was looking at a dating site and found his profile. We both reckoned it was a joke profile but the photo was real. :s-smilie:

Is your flatmate up for meeting him, then?
Reply 105
Is your flatmate up for meeting him, then?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem a tad insecure...
Original post by INTJ
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem a tad insecure...

I meant it in a sarcastic way when i said 'is your flatmate up for meeting him' !
Reply 107
I meant it in a sarcastic way when i said 'is your flatmate up for meeting him' !

You seem a bit defensive overall, not of the guy online...
Original post by INTJ
You seem a bit defensive overall, not of the guy online...

what did i say that was defensive?
Original post by jonny_d123
if youd have put "but it wasnt long enough" that wouldve been preety funny :smile: well i think so anyway

damn that would have been better! wish id thought of it - i would change it but i guess its too late now
Yeah size matters
Original post by OrangeSocks
Has to be at least 6 inches for me.

helloooooo :sexface:
Original post by Law123mus
Mmm Hmm sure!

EDIT: Pics or liar!

I don't care whether you believe me or not. But the point i'm making still remains.
As long as its not like a inch u should be okay, an ye they do care and girls tell each other everythin
Original post by Rock Fan
Size don't matter, it's what you do with it.

I think this is the way to polish very small things. you know what I mean? I have met men saying this because their penis is a bit undersized. ( am I allowed to say penis or do I have to put ***** like a 16 year old teenager? :smile:

Of course size and technique matters. everybody whos says something different is lying. maybe these are white lies but I hab a bf with a small penis and this was a bit frustrating if you want to change the positions while having sex. This coulöd be a bit difficult with a small one. I am 26 and know what I want. So I admit that size does matter, too. :cool:

but one should not be frustrated with a small penis when it is the first time for her, too. nothing to compare means that she will not care or miss something.

how do you judge if it is too small or not? maybe for her it is quite the right size. you never know. everybody has different attitudes towards that. So, keep cool. :relax:
Reply 115
Size does matter so all you guys with small ones disappointing ya girls, just send em on over to Hooj!!:ahee:
Reply 116
It's threads like these that makes me happy that I've given up on women.
Reply 117
Yes.

To clarify:

Yes bigger feels better but means you cant have rough/vigorous sex and try a wider variety of positions. So either way (big or small) you have advantages and disadvantages.

But there are reasons why the vast majority of women prefer the (really) big ones...

Anonymous
Average size is best.

Define average.

Anonymous
BUT because penetrative sex is not the only type of sex (and esp for women, most women dont even orgasm through penetrative sex alone) then it isn't so important as you lot are making out.

If I was a guy I would only be very concerned if I was below 4 inches.

You would be concerned if you were under 7 inches, especially if you've heard how women talk about penis size.

And what about the rest of the questions?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 118
touchy.
Original post by Cynthi007
I think this is the way to polish very small things. you know what I mean? I have met men saying this because their penis is a bit undersized. ( am I allowed to say penis or do I have to put ***** like a 16 year old teenager? :smile:

Of course size and technique matters. everybody whos says something different is lying. maybe these are white lies but I hab a bf with a small penis and this was a bit frustrating if you want to change the positions while having sex. This coulöd be a bit difficult with a small one. I am 26 and know what I want. So I admit that size does matter, too. :cool:

but one should not be frustrated with a small penis when it is the first time for her, too. nothing to compare means that she will not care or miss something.

how do you judge if it is too small or not? maybe for her it is quite the right size. you never know. everybody has different attitudes towards that. So, keep cool. :relax:

Most girls climax through stimulation rather than full on sex so I tend to disagree with this.

Latest

Trending

Trending