The Student Room Group

Does my bf love me like he says he does?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
cheese and crumpits make the girls go wooo
Once you get to a certain age, most people have a history. You're going to find it hard to find a guy who has no sexual history at all with anyone else, even if it's just kissing or other stuff. You just don't think about it. It's in the past, you can't blame him for it and he likes/loves you now. As long as there's definitely nothing there any more you need to get over the fact that he slept with someone else before he was with you!
Reply 22
Original post by becomingbindy
Once you get to a certain age, most people have a history. You're going to find it hard to find a guy who has no sexual history at all with anyone else, even if it's just kissing or other stuff. You just don't think about it. It's in the past, you can't blame him for it and he likes/loves you now. As long as there's definitely nothing there any more you need to get over the fact that he slept with someone else before he was with you!

:biggrin::redface: Your Face Looks Like My PhlemG
Reply 23
WTF are you talking about? I think you should stop being such a doubting nagging bitch and give your bf a break as he clearly loves you and you are spoiling a great guy for his past. It's his past. Get over it or **** off. Troll.
Reply 24
tooh aTHUWSSR- pOOP NAME
YOU NASTY naasTYYY mEAN * man
AUSTIN REED IS MY DAD, SO GO DIE YOU CARCUS LIABLE PIECE OF TRIANGLE HOBNOB
dISLIKE IF 4 yOOOPH SO gOE lEARN A LANGUAGE!!!
lOvE gg :wink: gRACE gIBSON ON hhArRY pOTTAH
4 LUFF AN 4 wAR 2K10 4 EVA

THISSS IS A LETTER FOUR ATHUWSSR- Authur weashley YOU HEATER PRICK
Reply 25
Original post by Athuwssr
WTF are you talking about? I think you should stop being such a doubting nagging bitch and give your bf a break as he clearly loves you and you are spoiling a great guy for his past. It's his past. Get over it or **** off. Troll.

I could pretend that it doesn't bother me, but it does :s-smilie: it can't magically go away, i just need time.
Jesus, how in the world do we know?
Reply 27
Tell him to man up!
Reply 28
seriously...how old are you...?
Reply 29
no he just sounds a bit 'fragile'
Reply 30
Original post by conorstone
tooh aTHUWSSR- pOOP NAME
YOU NASTY naasTYYY mEAN * man
AUSTIN REED IS MY DAD, SO GO DIE YOU CARCUS LIABLE PIECE OF TRIANGLE HOBNOB
dISLIKE IF 4 yOOOPH SO gOE lEARN A LANGUAGE!!!
lOvE gg :wink: gRACE gIBSON ON hhArRY pOTTAH
4 LUFF AN 4 wAR 2K10 4 EVA

THISSS IS A LETTER FOUR ATHUWSSR- Authur weashley YOU HEATER PRICK

What the hell are you on about?
You need to get over his past. And yes, crying when you leave sounds like he does love you.
Original post by Athuwssr
What the hell are you on about?

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:colondollar: He seems so highhhhhh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending