The Student Room Group

a degree with A LOT of free time

Hey guys,
i want to enter an undergraduate degree that is in a London university and that would allow me to go out 4 nights(10pm to 3-4am) a week AND have 3-4 free hours(when I could do whatever I want) a day.
I don’t need that much time to “get drunk every night” or “become a prostitute in order to fund my studies”..i need it because I have a personal interest that has to take place in those moments of the day..this interest is more important than university for me,it’s the passion of my life,but I know uni studies are important too,so I don’t know what to do

Yesterday I started a similar thread and most people told me arts and humanities degrees would allow me to do that.
In arts and humanities the field that I like most is drawing(but not painting too much).so do you know if degrees like “drawing”,”design”,”architecture”..etc,any degree that involves drawing,would allow me to do that?
Instead If you think “drawing”,”design”,”architecture”..etc,any degree that involves drawing, wouldn’t allow me to do that,then what are the degrees in the arts and humanities field that would?

the reason why moderators deleted many posts from and closed my yesterday post is that many people posted things that had nothing to do with the subject of the thread,it was filled with useless comments.
so if you want to insult me or write anything that has nothing to do with what I asked,please pm me,or if you want everyone to see it start a new thread saying “I hate elvis L and his thread because (x)”.you can do whatever you want but posting here.

Thank you very much
Reply 1
a language.
architectural science is a degree with a hell of a lot of spare time one of my mates who's a complete dosser does it ! But i don't think a lot of unis offer the course , only one of the London unis I think.
Reply 3
Original post by Super Saiyan
architectural science is a degree with a hell of a lot of spare time one of my mates who's a complete dosser does it ! But i don't think a lot of unis offer the course , only one of the London unis I think.

"architectural science" and not just "architecture" ?because i tried to search for "architectural science" on the ucas website,and it doesnt exist
"architecture" on its own doesnt let you have that much free time,as far as you know?

do you know how many hours your friend spends on this course in total each day\a week?i mean,could he do what i want to do(going out 4 nights..3-4hous a day)?
Reply 4
Original post by elvis L
"architectural science" and not just "architecture" ?because i tried to search for "architectural science" on the ucas website,and it doesnt exist
"architecture" on its own doesnt let you have that much free time,as far as you know?

do you know how many hours your friend spends on this course in total each day\a week?i mean,could he do what i want to do(going out 4 nights..3-4hous a day)?

You can't do that with any degree... You can't even afford to do that with a proper job. You'd be too tired. 4 nights a week? really?

Quick Reply

Latest