The Student Room Group

Girl having sex with 10 guys in a week is same as guy having 10 girls in one week?

morally, socially etc.

yes or no?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A guy that gets 10 girls in a week is a legend a girl on the other hand :s
Reply 2
BumperBo thinks that either way it'd be cool to do a documentary on how they avoid exhaustion
Yes, they'd both be extremely slaggy!
Reply 4
Exactly the same!
Reply 5
If everyone is well protected and the girl isn't doing it for approval or to feel accepted or whatever, then yeah it's the same.

No guy has sex because he feels inferior or whatever. If he exists and you know him, loosen those bonds.
Original post by Bellissima
morally, socially etc.

yes or no?

it'll be fine until she find out that she's pregnant, she'll have a bitch of a time finding out who is the father
Reply 7
Ones a LAD and the other is a SLAG.

Factoid. Just the way the system works, however immoral and discriminating it is.
Reply 8
Original post by BumperBo
BumperBo thinks that either way it'd be cool to do a documentary on how they avoid exhaustion

red bull obviously, and lots of it.
Reply 9
Original post by MovingOn
Exactly the same!

A key that opens many locks is known to all as a master key however the lock which is opened by many keys is just a ****ty lock
Reply 10
Original post by HaHaLOL
Yeah people on here will say yes, but you already know that in the real world a guy will be rated while a girl will be called a slag. dont even know why people bother asking these questions.

i don't know either, dont they have anything better to do?
Reply 11
Original post by queenorivers
Again.. why? Not just the definitions but why it is wrong for one to do it and right for another to. Constructed argument please :smile:

For men, unless you're in a relationship sex is "difficult" to get. In general we have to put a relevent amount of effort in order for our sexual urges to be reciprocated. Girls on the other hand require no such effort, even the fat and fugly ones. Try it, walk into a cock infested club on a friday or ask for no strings sex on a personals website. You will be bombarded with losers wanting in on your vagina.
Simple answer is no.

Put it this way; If a key opens many locks then it's a master key, but if a lock is opened by many keys then it's a crappy lock.
Reply 13
Again.. why? Not just the definitions but why it is wrong for one to do it and right for another to. Constructed argument please :smile:

because that's the way the cookie crumbles i suppose..

i'm a girl and all... but if i think of a girl who has sex with 10 men in a week i think she's insecure and slutty... but if one of my guy friends did that i'd probably just tut and roll my eyes, in a "that's guys for you" kind of way.

i'm not saying it's fair or that i agree/like it... it's just the way my mind and most others work.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14

Because it is easier for girls to get sex than guys. That is why it is more socially acceptable for a guy to sleep around.

Just like how it is easier for a guy to physically hurt a girl. That is why it is more socially acceptable for girls to hit guys but not the other way around.

:h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Law123mus
Simple answer is no.

Put it this way; If a key opens many locks then it's a master key, but if a lock is opened by many keys then it's a crappy lock.

that's a good one, even if it's nothing to do with men, women or sex.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
well... why?

Like a proper constructed argument as to why - if you will :smile:

well a guy has to put in effort to convince a girl to sleep with him while a girl can just walk up to a guy and start having sex with him and he will happily agree to as long as she isn't some sort of 20 stone monster
May I point out that it's not actually possible to have sex with 10 people in one week, unless you were going out every night and pulling, then randomly seducing people during the day as well!
Reply 18
Original post by Bishamon
A key that opens many locks is known to all as a master key however the lock which is opened by many keys is just a ****ty lock

Hmm, a cold metal lock and two warm blooded humans, no relation whatsoever. :rolleyes:

In terms of your lame analogy, the 'master' key is in fact a 'man whore' key.
Reply 19
I wouldn't personally care, other than be impressed that they had that much energy, really.

If that's how they want to live their lives, cool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending