The Student Room Group

do you shave your arse crack?

PLEASE KEEP ANON OR DELETE.

So, basically, last weekend I was very drunk and my friends told me that this guy i pulled fingerbummed me infront of the entire club. This worries me as i have quite a hairy bum hole. What is the best way to get rid of the hair? Thanks :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heh,

Well shave it, or get it waxed properly. I tried to get rid of some of it, but it itched like a muh****er
Reply 3
bump
Reply 5
Original post by NubbliNubbleton

LOL
Reply 6
for god sake how drunk where you that you didnt realise a guy was sticking his finger up your ****ter?
:eek: how hairy is it, you musta been ****faced if a guy fingerbummed you
Reply 8
helllllll no
Original post by MR.PINK
for god sake how drunk where you that you didnt realise a guy was sticking his finger up your ****ter?

Original post by *my-future's-bright*
:eek: how hairy is it, you musta been ****faced if a guy fingerbummed you

Lulz at you two.
Original post by Anonymous
PLEASE KEEP ANON OR DELETE.

So, basically, last weekend I was very drunk and my friends told me that this guy i pulled fingerbummed me infront of the entire club. This worries me as i have quite a hairy bum hole. What is the best way to get rid of the hair? Thanks :biggrin:

Waxed. Not that my arse crack is really hairy, I just get it done when I get other things done. It's down there, why the hell not!
Only so animals can't nest in it.
Reply 13
I tried to, but my Mum does it for me now. So much easier.
Reply 14
Original post by RabbitCFH
Lulz at you two.

yes ... :ninja:
Reply 15
Original post by Xhotas
I tried to, but my Mum does it for me now. So much easier.

same here

(just kidding, too funny)
I have a hairless arse. I made £10. A happy bald guy just tried on his new wig. You do the Math.
No. I'd say wax it. :jiggy:
Reply 18
Thanks for all the serious advice. This is something I actually worry about. And to all the comments, yes I was really really really drunk, I don't normally let guys finger my bum.
I'm sorry what? You got fingered in front of a club and you're worried your arse crack is hairy??
I would think the public fingering would be more of an issue...
But to answer the thread question, no.. I don't shave my arse crack
Though tbh if I did I'd get it waxed.. not exactly like you can see what you're doing and wouldn't want to cut down there :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending